***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Java Developer Spring, OOD, Oracle or SQL Server and Eclipse
Location : Augusta, Maine
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Looking for Java Developer Spring, OOD, Oracle or SQL Server and Eclipse
CANDIDATE MUST BE IN NEW ENGLAND STATES, MA, NH, RI, CT, ME, VT CURRENTLY
The Office of Information Technology (Client) and are undertaking the State Tax Administration and Revenue System (STARS) project to replace the current computer systems and augment existing system functionally. The STARS project will replace the MERITS taxpayer admiration system, the existing Internet Filing systems, the Modernized electronic Filing (MeF) systems and the data warehouse
Years of Relevant Experience: 5 plus years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
Top 3 Skills
2. Spring 4.0 Framework
3. Object Oriented Design – OSD
Nice to have’s
Oracle or SQL Server.
• Code enhancement and development programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards. Strong junior level developer, new grads will be considered.
• Test enhancement and development programs.
• Participate in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
• Execute all required process steps.
• Create and provide content for operational documentation to Team Lead.
• Utilize configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, software code management tools and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application.
• Research problems before approaching the Team Lead or Functional Architect for assistance.
• Limited functional knowledge.
• Follow quality standards.
• Support installation of application releases into production as directed.
• Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Complete assigned tasks.
• Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
• Plan all required process steps.
• Review and understand the Application Team’s workplan.
• Provide status of work to Team Lead.
• Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and work of the Application Team. Develop contingency plans as necessary.
• Engage in ongoing process improvement.
• Detailed functional and process knowledge.
• Utilize deep modeling, design and coding skills.
• Provide expertise in one or more database environments.
Oracle SQL Development
Code enhancement and development programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards
Modify existing Java programs and ORACLE database access
Create and provide content for operational documentation
Support installation of application releases into production as directed
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2733
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S