**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Java Developer (Spring Microservices)
Location: Charlotte, NC
Restrictions: Must complete the following Skills Assessment
Duration: 12+ Months extension
Interview Type: Web Cam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2
Experience: 7 YEARS
Online Coding Test is Mandatory
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Lead the development effort of web services, Design and develop SOAP based Web services, Develop XML schema designs
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support client by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in Java/JEE-JAVA Framework-Spring
- Development Methodologies-Agile with Scrum
- UI Development-Web development – client only-Spring-MVC
- Microservices – is a must have
- Hands on experience with test driven development (TDD) is a must
Other Technical Skills:
- Strong experience in application development using SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience in performance tuning techniques
- Experience in development tools like SQL PLUS, TOAD Working knowledge of database modelling is plus.
- Understanding of Web services approach including Web service protocols such as SOAP and REST.
- Understanding of SOA concepts, principles and patterns is required.
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Java/JEE-JAVA Framework-Spring,Agile with Scrum,Microservices,SQL, PL/SQL
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2063
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S