**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Java Developer(Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Webcam Interview or In-person
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 6+ YEARS
The Java Developer-Georgia Shines responsibilities include the integration and design of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancement to existing complex multi-platform (Java) Department of Human Services Systems.
• Responsible for the evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical platform for the system.
• Create and test Java programs; collaborates with Web Designers, Web Developers, and Software
Engineers to integrate Java into websites, programs, and applications.
• Design, implement and maintain java application phases to take part in software and architectural
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
• Identify production and non-production application issues.
• Transforming requirements into stipulations.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
• Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
• Develop technical designs for application development.
• Develop application code for java programs.
• Responsible for determining the scope of the assigned project by assessing requirements from the business and technical/network personnel.
• Perform day to day activities which includes 30% design/analysis, 70%coding.
• Candidate will be able to work with a diverse project team, and work in a highly visible and changing project environment with aggressive timelines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 6+ years web development experience which includes the programming/development of web applications
• Strong Experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring.
• Design, code, test, and deploy J2EE based applications into industry-leading container/application server environments such as Weblogic/JBoss/GlassFish application servers.
• Conversion of legacy application architecture to micro-based service using domain-driven and MVC design mode is a plus
• Successful track record in designing and implementing web applications using J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Flex, Hibernate, EJB 3.0, Struts, Oracle 10g, ANT, Maven, workflow engines, rules engines.
•Experience integrating applications and designing and developing web services and frameworks. Extensive front and back end experience required.
• Experience working with large and small application development teams.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills and experience working directly with end users tounderstand and translate requirements to design.
• Taking ownership for producing results.
• Strong ability to diagnose critical problems and develop solutions.
• Ability to take part in production support and lead troubleshooting calls as needed.
• Strong understanding and experience with SQL/Stored Procedure.
• Strong understanding and experience with test-driven development.
• Relational databases – preferably Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Web Designers, Web Developers,Java,Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring,Hibernate, EJB 3.0, Struts, Oracle 10g, ANT, Maven
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2003
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S