** * Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: Java Developer
Location: O Fallon, MO, USA
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-Time W2, C2C
Experience: 5 YEARS
Must Have skills
- Strong development skills in Core / Advanced Java, and J2EE
- Good in Design Patterns
- Extensive development experience with Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Extensive experience with XML, XSD, WSDL
- Strong in Spring frameworks (MVC, IOC, Boot, Batch) and ORM framework like Hibernate
- Should have worked with Maven/Gradle, JIRA/Rally, Bamboo/Jenkins/Hudson
- Should have experience on JMS/Messaging and middleware like IBM MQ/Apache Kafka.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle & SQL
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum teams
- Good knowledge on GIT & SCM Branching strategy.
- Knowledge of Bamboo, Jira, Spring AOP, Junit, SQL query optimization and fine tuning, is a plus
- Highly motivated, quick and self-learner with strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies and apply them to improve the product/services.
· Hands-on experience with Splunk or Dynatrace.
· Experience with cloud foundry platform.
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Core / Advanced Java, and J2EE,MVC, IOC, Boot, Batch,Bamboo, Jira, Spring AOP, Junit, SQL query
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: TM 123
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.