**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Java Spring JBOSS Architect
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10 Years
The Office of Information Services (OIS) is a shared service provider for the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and the Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS). OIS provides the technology systems and services that support more than 11,000 OHA and DHS agency staff at local offices and facilities around the state. These systems and services help the two agencies determine client service program eligibility; provide medical, housing, food and job assistance; provide addiction, mental health, vocational and rehabilitative services; protect children, seniors and people with physical and/or developmental disabilities; process claims and benefits; manage provider licensing and state hospital facilities; and promote and protect the state public health.
OIS seeks an experienced Application Systems Analyst/Programmer 4 to function as an Exchange Developer in support of the OR-Kids Child Welfare information system.
With multiple new systems being developed and implemented, the Child Welfare development team needs extra support to implement data exchanges between the systems. The OR-Kids Exchange system uses Enterprise Integrations Patterns to provide data exchanges using Rest and Soap transactions for real time communications and a variety EDI formats such as HL7, x12 and NACHA for batch file transactions. The OR-Kids Exchange system uses Apache Camel Java DSL on a Red Hat JBoss EAP platform as well as Microsoft SQL Server database stored procedures and functions. The key person will focus on implementing these services and updating the data structure interface to map to our current data model.
Required skills and experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Red Hat JBoss EAP platform
- JBOSS Fuse & Apache Camel
- Spring Framework and Applications
- SQL Server Stored Procedures, Functions, Queries
- ETL Development
- Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST.
- Markup Languages like XML and JSON
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A curious, creative thinker and experienced problem solver
In addition, the ideal candidate will have skills and experience in:
- Net Core 3.1 Development
Please make sure resumes submitted CLEARLY reflect the required skills and experience. Resumes that do not reflect the required skills will be rejected, regardless of how you respond to the Qualifications
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization’s application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least six years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Interviews will be conducted via MS Teams. Interview times will reflect Pacific Standard Time.
This position will require two background checks, with separate processing times. Checks will be conducted simultaneously. Note: Due to circumstances beyond our control, we anticipate 4+ weeks or more for the completion of each background check for the selected candidate.
The proposed key person MUST be able to pass a CJIS-level background check prior to WOC execution.
Note : Key Person shall work on site from Day 1.
Telecommuting is not an option for this position.
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) – Proficient (4-6 Years) -Yes
- SOAP Proficient – (4-6 Years) – Yes
- Microsoft SQL Server – Advanced (7-9 Years) – Yes
- Java – Advanced (7-9 Years) – Yes
- JSON – Advanced (7-9 Years) – Yes
- SQL – Advanced (7-9 Years) – Yes
- XML – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- SQL Server Stored Procedures, Functions, Queries – Advanced (7-9 Years) – Yes
- Understanding of Git – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- Spring Framework and Applications – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- Red Hat JBoss EAP platform – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- Service oriented architecture / Web Services – REST – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- JBOSS Fuse & Apache Camel – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- .Net Core 3.1 – Development -No
- Business to Technical translation – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- Curious, creative thinker – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- ETL Development – Advanced (7-9 Years) – Yes
- Experienced Problem Solver – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- Communication skills both verbal and written – Proficient (4-6 Years) -Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2413 EX 104/ 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Java,Service oriented architecture (SOA),SOAP,Microsoft SQL Server,JSON,SQL,XML,SQL Server Stored Procedures, Functions, Queries,Understanding of Git,Spring Framework and Applications,Red Hat JBoss EAP platform,Service oriented architecture / Web Services - REST,JBOSS Fuse & Apache Camel,.Net Core 3.1 Development,ETL Development
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3401