***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Java Application Developer
Location : Quincy, MA, REmote to start
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Midrange Systems Analyst/Developer will consult directly with Business Analysts, web application developers, Testing team, Business users, and others, to design and develop application code as requested and approved through the Systems Request, Information Request, and Help Desk ticket processes.
JOB DUTIES (Detailed Statement of Duties and Responsibilities):
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot DTA Midrange applications code using JAVA, XML, and HTML, etc Develop, maintain and update program code as needed to address issues and defects.
- Research, analyze and document reports, batch, and web based processes.
- Test programs and program changes by reviewing and/or preparing test data, conducting test runs and reviewing input and output data.
- Consult with Business Analysts for clarification of needs and analyzing requests for new systems/programs, or requests for maintenance, to determine feasibility, input/output procedures and required systems output.
- Write test plans, task lists, and status reports to comply with agency standards, and as required by Unit Manager/Supervisor/Director.
REQUIRED SKILLS (Special Skill Set, Abilities, Knowledge):
- 6-8 years of experience in Solution, Design and Hands on Development of web applications using Java EE, JBoss Server
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML
- Extensive use of Eclipse (commonly used plug-ins and debug techniques)
- Expert is SOAP, REST services specifically Apache CXF.
- Experience in using Java frameworks – Spring or similar frameworks, and JQuery.
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets
- Integration experience using Web Services/SOA and EJB preferably on JBoss platform
- Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
- Strong backend experience to develop Data Layer using at least one of the frameworks like Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Provide production support that includes evaluating defects, investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defect.
- Experience in AGILE based project development.
- Experience with Oracle, Unix Shell script, Stored Procedures, Complex SQLs tuning.
- Experience with eligibility rules engine is a plus.
- Health and Human Services domain experience is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Years’ Experience, Certificates):
· BS in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Java EE, JBoss,JAVA, XML, and HTML,,Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Web services, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, and AJAX.
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2609
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S