***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Java Application Developer
Location : Chelsea, MA (Remote during COVID-19)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long Term Renewable Contract
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Restrictions: Must live locals the Boston area
We have an immediate need for Applications Developer contract positions to assist in development, maintenance, and enhancements of the COMETS HD System.
– Work with other members of the COMETS HD team to develop, maintain and enhance an enterprise system solution that will process millions of records per day and provide efficient and organized access for field staff through on-line application and reporting.
– Enhance the current system using the latest technologies that fit the business need. Work closely with business partners and senior and junior developers to design and develop a solution that addresses their needs.
Minimum of 3 years of the following experience:
– Java/J2EE (required)
– Familiarity with Spring MVC/Hibernate – framework
– Familiarity with HTML, Java script, JQuery
– Exposure or worked with JUnit, debugging
– Webservices knowledge
– Excellent communication and delegation skills
– Ability to read and implement technical specification design
– Experience with Angular, React, or Node.JS
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Java/J2EE,MVC,HTML, Java script, JQuery,Angular, React, or Node.JS,Microservices
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2397
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S