**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Systems Management Director/Officer
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 15 Years
This position will report directly to the Chief Information Officer at the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services. The individual will be heavily involved in a strategic assessment of the existing DHHS systems, creation of a technical roadmap and strategic planning for DHHS IS&T. The individual will need significant technical, leadership and organizational experience in managing entire portfolios of systems. Experience assessing compliance, security, audit, SPOF and other analysis of existing systems crossing a wide variety of platforms from mainframe to web, in-house, and vendor hosted and SaaS, on premise and cloud are required. While public sector experience is beneficial, private sector experience is desired to bring an added perspective to the environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field of study or equivalent.
- 15+ years experience leading Systems Management from an Application Development leadership perspective.
- 10+ years experience as a Director or Officer level managing technical systems.
- 5+ years experience in leading strategic assessment of the existing DHHS systems, creation of a technical roadmap and strategic planning.
- 5+ years experience in leading technical and process assessments for compliance, security, audit, SPOF and other analysis of existing systems
- Experience in assessing systems of various types and on various platforms including but not limited to mainframe to web, in-house, and vendor hosted and SaaS, on premise and cloud are required.
- Experience assessing and documenting Technical Architectures.
- Experience preparing presentations for executive audiences at both a technical and business level.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and business terms.
- Ability to operate in an environment with high public visibility.
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills and the ability to achieve consensus using judgment, tact and common sense.
- Superior leadership skills and the demonstrated ability to operate independently.
- Strong customer-service orientation and ability to develop strong working relationships with executive and functional sponsors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and provide information effectively to senior level audiences and to provide guidance and strategic recommendations.
- 5+ years experience in vendor management and negotiation, including an ability to foster strong relationships with and manage external parties.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaborative skills. Must be service oriented with strong interpersonal skills with all levels of business and technical staff.
- Strong organization, planning, problem solving, and decision making skills. Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated. Must be able to quickly learn and lead in a new environment.
- Experience as an IT Director or Officer.
- Experience with Health and Human Services applications are plus but not required.
- Systems Management Leadership Experience — 15+ years experience leading Systems Management from an Application Development leadership perspective.
- Technical Systems Management — 10+ years experience as a Director or Officer level managing technical systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field of study or equivalent
- Communication skills both verbal and written
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Systems Management,Technical Systems Management,Director or Officer
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3224