***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT System Support Analyst with SQL
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 4 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : U.S. Citizens only
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 3 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) seeks an IT Support Specialist to provide end-user support in efficient and effective utilization of software applications. Troubleshoot existing applications as well as identifying, analyzing and recommending adoption of new applications. Document processes and conducts analysis. Exceptional customer service will be required. The position will be based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Candidate must be a US CITIZEN to be considered for this position.
- Support and maintain software applications across unit(s) to include prompt addressing and resolution of software related issues.
- Provide ongoing user support and resolution for system, application and/or data issues. Troubleshoot and correct processing errors.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of specifications associated with system or application function development, implementation, and/or modification.
- Develop and deploy end user application feedback systems, analyze results and recommend improvements.
- Plan and conduct preventive maintenance including installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes, etc. Conduct post maintenance follow-up.
- Participate in the development and presentation of user training programs.
- Develop and maintain business and technical documentation in support of software applications and interfaces.
- Identify and recommend as appropriate, software related products and services to improve existing processes.
- Lead periodic upgrades including feature evaluation, implementation, communication and post production end user support for systems.
- Be the level 1 support for all incoming calls/emails/tickets etc.
- Develop user guides for customers and internal help desk
- Work with system functional owners to strategize and alleviate any recurring customer support issues
- Analyze and implement tool to improve customer service, including self service help, video etc.
- Track and report customer support tickets counts, response times, demographic trends etc. to improve customer support
- Analyze customer request coming in to discuss with technical team or leadership of proposed improvement.
- Collaborate with customers, business analysts and cross-functional teams to develop innovative solutions to commonly occurring support issues.
- This job requires in-depth knowledge of and skills in software applications support organization and processes including relational database concepts, report writing, trouble shooting and problem resolution, user training and support documentation development. Analytical skills, customer service orientation and communication skills are required as is knowledge of software applications.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail. Excellent public relations and customer service skills. Good knowledge in SQL.
- The candidate need to demonstrate advanced troubleshooting and logical problem-solving abilities. Independently reliable, performs tasks without supervision, and detailed and quality conscious are the must.
Specialized skills preferred:
- Experience using project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, MS Project or Primavera
- Knowledge in Oracle SQL Developer, database and relational data models
- Experience working in web application development teams
Required / Desired Skills
- Experience working with a ticketing system (ex. Jira, ServiceNow. et al.)
- Required 3 Years
- Working knowledge of the following IT platforms and concepts: O365/Exchange, Microsoft Office,Confluence/JIRA, Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS
- Required 3 Years
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: O365/Exchange, Microsoft Office,Confluence/JIRA, Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS,SQL
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 4 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2696
Work Authorization: U.S citizens only