***Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: IT Support Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 7 Months
Interview Type: Skype
Work Status: Candidate must be a US CITIZEN
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
Provide end-user support in efficient and effective utilization of software applications. Troubleshoot existing applications as well as identifying, analyzing and recommending adoption of new applications. Document processes and conducts analysis.
The Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) seeks an IT Support Specialist to provide end-user support in efficient and effective utilization of software applications. Troubleshoot existing applications as well as identifying, analyzing and recommending adoption of new applications. Document processes and conducts analysis. Exceptional customer service will be required. The position will be based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Candidate must be a US CITIZEN to be considered for this position.
– Support and maintain software applications across unit(s) to include prompt addressing and resolution of
software related issues.
– Provide ongoing user support and resolution for system, application and/or data issues. Troubleshoot and
correct processing errors.
– Assist with the development and maintenance of specifications associated with system or application function
development, implementation, and/or modification.
– Develop and deploy end user application feedback systems, analyze results and recommend improvements.
– Plan and conduct preventive maintenance including installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes, etc.
Conduct post maintenance follow-up.
– Participate in the development and presentation of user training programs.
– Develop and maintain business and technical documentation in support of software applications and
– Identify and recommend as appropriate, software related products and services to improve existing
– Lead periodic upgrades including feature evaluation, implementation, communication and post production
end user support for systems.
– Be the level 1 support for all incoming calls/emails/tickets etc.
– Develop user guides for customers and internal help desk
– Work with system functional owners to strategize and alleviate any recurring customer support issues
– Analyze and implement tool to improve customer service, including self service help, video etc.
– Track and report customer support tickets counts, response times, demographic trends etc. to improve
– Analyze customer request coming in to discuss with technical team or leadership of proposed improvement.
– Collaborate with customers, business analysts and cross-functional teams to develop innovative solutions to
commonly occurring support issues.
Required / Desired Skills
Experience working with a ticketing system (ex. Jira, ServiceNow. et al.)
Required 3 Years
Working knowledge of the following IT platforms and concepts: O365/Exchange, Microsoft Office,Confluence/JIRA, Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS
Required 3 Years
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: IT platforms and concepts: O365/Exchange, Microsoft Office,Confluence/JIRA, Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 629551
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S