***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project/Program Manager
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Note: Due to the urgency of the Project and short timelines, the Key Person may be asked to work more than 40 hours per week, not to exceed 1040 hours for the WOC. All compensation will be at a straight time pay rate negotiated at time of WOC execution.
The Office of Information Services (OIS) is a shared service provider for the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and Department of Human Services (DHS). OIS provides the technology systems and services that support more than 11,000 OHA and DHS agency staff at local offices and facilities around the state. These systems and services help the two agencies determine client service program eligibility; provide medical, housing, food and job assistance; provide addiction, mental health, vocational and rehabilitative services; protect children, seniors and people with physical and/or developmental disabilities; process claims and benefits; manage provider licensing and state hospital facilities; and promote and protect the state public health.
OIS seeks a Project Manager III to provide planning and rollout support for Oregon’s state-wide COVID-19 Vaccine Program.
The Oregon Public Health Division (PHD) and Oregon Health Authority (OHA) are forming a Vaccine Program that will implement Vaccine pre-screening, registration, scheduling and all critical components necessary to facilitate immunization during the pandemic. When complete, local Oregonians will engage with the program in order to obtain vaccinations by group, register with a vaccine clinic, etc. There will be several phases and key components to the program planning and rollout.
This position will support multiple processes and activities in connection with the program planning and implementation.
Project Initiation and Planning –
- Develop and manage master project plans that coordinate individual work tasks, schedules and preliminary project budgets.
- Work collaboratively as part of a larger project management team to support equitable vaccine planning and implementation across Oregon.
- Assemble and lead meetings with project team members and stakeholders to define project scope.
- Organize project teams according to project requirements.
- Lead project teams to identify time frame, funding limitations, methods for accomplishing the project, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Identify specific tools or equipment needed by the project team; obtain needed resources at the proper project phase or step.
- Prepare project budgets that summarize total expected costs and develop methods to track budget expenditures.
- Create documentation procedures to capture and deal with changes in original project plan.
- Lead project teams to produce work breakdown structures that outline the individual project plans; assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project team members.
- Identify project risks, and decide which risks are likely to affect the project. Design strategies to manage and mitigate those risks
- Develop with Vaccine Communications a plan to communicate with and involve project stakeholders.
Project Execution, Control, and Closure –
- Lead and direct the activities of vaccine project teams to make certain projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Monitor progress of work assignments; adjust and revise project schedules; coordinate project changes and updates project schedules and budgets.
- Develop consensus on project schedules and inform project team members of progress and potential schedule slippages.
- Analyze and prepare budget reports to calculate and track project expenses and identify excessive expenditures.
- Examine costs or expenditures and compare to original budget. Discuss budget issues with project team in order to resolve budget overruns and erroneous data.
- Identify efficient methods to accomplish work tasks. Administer vendor contracts; monitor and approve contractor performance.
- Manage risks and respond to changes in risk over the course of the project. Evaluate project performance and deliverables to make certain project results meet the intended goal and objectives and satisfy quality standards and stakeholder expectations.
Project Communication –
- Communicate verbally and in writing with project stakeholders.
- Lead project team meetings and discussions.
- Resolve conflicts between team members.
- Coach team members on project methodology and processes.
- Coordinate project activities with other State agencies, other governmental jurisdictions, or private sector partners and cooperators.
- Write project status reports. Develop and maintain project master file documenting progress throughout the course of the project and prepare final project archive file at closure of project.
- Frequently contact internal units to gain agreement and maintain commitments regarding project requirements.
- Prepare regular reports for vaccine leadership team.
Prepare ad-hoc reports as needed for executive sponsor, CDC or Governor’s Office requests for information.
REQUIRED Skills and experience:
Strong organizational skills.
- Master skills involving follow up and follow through.
- Proven ability to execute data analysis and fully facilitate consolidation planning.
- Proven ability to meet all presentation and project management requirements, to the greatest degree required.
- Process skills – problem solving, mentoring and coaching
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and team building skills
- Technology skills set to keep all data secure whether working onsite or remotely
- Strong facilitation and group convening skills
- Microsoft Excel, Visio, Power Point, Word
- Must display professionalism and courtesy when dealing with the public and department staff. Must consistently treat co-workers, stakeholders and partners with dignity and respect.
- A sense of urgency.
- Please make sure resumes submitted CLEARLY reflect the required skills and experience.
- Data Analysis Expert Yes
- Communication skills both verbal and written Expert Yes
- Consolidation planning and management Expert Yes
- Integration planning and strategy Advanced Yes
- Learning ability Expert Yes
- Presentation skills Expert Yes
- Project management Expert Yes
- Team work Expert Yes
- MicrosoftOffice Expert Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Data Analysis,Project management,MicrosoftOffice,Integration planning and strategy
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2766
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S