***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project/Program Manager with Kronos API/ Integration, PMBOK
Location : Salem,OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 10 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Individuals with successful project management experience limited to projects of small scope, limited risk and complexity and/or of short duration. Individuals at this level will typically be assigned to manage projects under the direction of a State supervisor or manager. Individuals with this level of experience are suitable for small Client Agency projects with clear, achievable outcomes, or in assignment as project support on larger projects. Individuals at this level can also be used to in the capacity of a Project Controller, provided that they can satisfy the basic requirements of that position. Advanced level: Individuals with a mastery of project management skills, qualifications and experience. This individual shall function effectively with very little supervision, while maintaining a high professional standard. They are assigned to extremely complex and/or high risk projects that reflect the highest priorities of state government. These individuals are comfortable working with the highest levels of state government and are able to contribute to the furtherance of the states’ objectives. These individuals have the necessary skills and experience to assist in statewide project portfolio management and/or IT Investment Management.
REMOTE PARTIME FOR 1 YEAR SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED
The purpose of this request is to procure Project Management services for ODOT Transportation Application Development Branch (Support Services Project Delivery section) to ODOT’s implementation of the statewide OregonBuys project. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
The Contractor shall:
• Lead technical staff.
• Facilitate technical reviews, processes, policies and operations for Project Management Office (PMO).
• Ensure completion of technical documentation.
• Manage Testing effort on ODOT Teams interfaces, and internal application interfaces.
• Coordinate with Business Project Manager.
• Organize and lead the technical staff in coordination with the agency, the Vendor, Periscope, Inc., and the Business Project Manager.
• Report on the progress of the technical tasks to the Senior Executive, Project Co-Sponsors, Business Project Manager, and the Project Management Office.
• Manage project scope and schedule for technical activities.
• Coordinate with the technical team resources, Project Management Office, and Architectural Review group during the designing, coding, testing of all interfaces and related application development work.
• Schedule applicable quality assurance reviews for technical deliverables in coordination with the Project Management Office.
• Manage outstanding technical issues.
• Manage to project priorities
• Perform risk management
• Enforce effective change control
• Mentor project members
Promote good working relationships
Qualification Competency Required
End-User Support(T1/T2) Proficient No
Kronos API/Integration Proficient No
MS Project Advanced Yes
PMBOK Advanced Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*****
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: End-user support(T1/T2), Kronos API/Integration, MS Project, PMBOK, ODOT
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2809
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.