***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project/Program Manager
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 9 Years
The State of Connecticut is undertaking an IT Optimization effort that will change how technology is delivered by pulling together executive branch technology Personnel and expenditures into a New IT Organization (NITO). The IT Optimization effort is underway.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Department of Administrative Services is seeking a Project/Program Manager 3 to provide program management services for the transition into NITO.
Specific Services Required:
- Translate the IT Optimization vision into actionable strategies
- Assist in transition activities of 650 employees including planning, organizing, and communications
- Develop roadmap using the vision and activities taking place within cross functional teams
- Advise management on approach and adjust as needed based on input
- Coordinate and support planning, tracking and processes for transition
- Coordinate work across functions and organization boundaries
- Provide oversight of all project artifacts
- Proactively identify project risk areas, perform risk analysis and develop risk mitigation plans/measures to complete the project on time;
- Lead project status meetings; review status reports; develop and deliver project presentations and updates to leadership.
- Assist with establishment of Enterprise Project Management Office
- Transfer knowledge to designated state personnel
Proposed candidate should have a minimum nine (9) years of Project Management experience, including:
- Extensive experience in project planning & initiation, team management, technical & vendor coordination and implementation of large scale, complex, projects;
- Experience with organizational transformation efforts
- Experience in executing Merger and Acquisition implementation projects;
- Experience with change management activities, working collaboratively with business and technology owners, subject matter experts, vendors and end users;
- Experience managing project resources, budgeting and financial reporting;
- Experience in developing; business process model; gap analysis, test strategy & plans, cost benefit and risk analysis;
- Experience establishing and working within a Project Management Office;
- Proficient in project management and MS Office tools, such as, MS-Project, MS-Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
- Proven leadership skills with excellent multi-tasking, organizational, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills are critical;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities;
- Duration/Work Schedule: The engagement is planned up to 12 months beginning September 2021. DAS reserves the right to extend the contract term, if deemed necessary, to support additional functionality; however that decision will not be made until near the end of the initial engagement. All work will be performed in eight (8) hour shifts, 5 days per week, between 7:45am and 5:30pm on normal scheduled business days (Monday to Friday), excluding State holidays. Payment will be on a time and material basis and paid only for hours worked.
- Security/Privacy Considerations:Information accessible by the contractor employees may be sensitive, confidential or subject to the Privacy Act and/or HIPAA considerations. Contractor personnel must be familiar with and comply with the provisions of appropriate regulations and/or instructions. Signing of a confidentiality agreement will be required. The display of an access badge will be required at all times that the contractor employee is present in State facilities.
- General/Miscellaneous:The contractor employee shall discuss and coordinate workload and job scheduling priorities and task assignments with DAS IT Manager or designee. Agency management may request the termination of any agreement resulting from this solicitation, after adequate notice, in the event that contractor performance is or becomes inadequate to support the requirements of this initiative.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Project Management,Gap Analysis,change management activities
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3480