**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project/Program manager
Location : 100%Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 10 Years
Our Project Management practice group is currently seeking an IT Program Manager who has strong experience in program management for iterative/Agile implementation to support one of our global Healthcare devices/Life Science clients, based out of Pittsburg, PA
In this role, the IT Program Manager will be responsible for initiation and managing of different projects from Vision to Implementation for Medical Devices (Instrument Health Program) IoT platform (Thingworx) to support their vision for building a scientific platform for global medical community. A successful candidate would be a leader with strong communication & vision working with business & IT leaders leverage SAFe/Agile best practices. Build a trusted relationship with stakeholders and collaborate with business and cross functional teams for delivering quality, with more frequent deployments leveraging Lean methods with continuous learning and improvements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Define program roadmap, working with busines leaders, Product Managers, build scrum teams, dependencies, budget and release strategy aligning to business priorities
- Actively collaborate with the stakeholders in a consultative role acting as an RTE managing ART, facilitate quarterly/PI planning, Epic definitions, Scrum team outcomes & demos.
- Facilitate SAFe/Agile ceremonies for PI Planning, daily stand up, sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives while effectively meeting business goals and improving team velocity.
- Effectively utilize the Agile methodologies, best practices DevOps, utilize JIRA, Confluence, and other collaboration tools for increased productivity.
- Lead team to resolve all program/project issues and impediments on a timely manner, effectively communicate, manage expectations, and resolve conflicts working closely with team and leadership.
- Build and execute operational and technical project plans, facilitate all project gate reviews, utilize PPM tool and effectively escalate issues to meet the project milestones/goals.
- Align to business and IT priorities by effectively leveraging Agile/ SCRUM, SAFe methodologies, while coaching and mentoring team members.
- Manage multiple product Scrum teams (internal, external, & for multiple divisions) in parallel, with regular standups, promoting team collaboration, innovation, and quality outcomes.
- Actively manage backlog aligning to business priorities, identify risks and impediments, prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, follow-through on tasks to successful completion with minimal guidance, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide regular status update to the Leadership and Management team with constant drive to make improvements to the outcomes.
- Demonstrate high adaptability and flexibility to take responsibility to support new projects that has priority and as communicated.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as IT project/Program manager with minimum 3 years’ experience as SAFe/RTE preferably in Medical Devices Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, Information Technology or 10 years’ experience in Information Technology projects.
- Certified Agile Scrum Master, SAFe/RTE preferred
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience as Application Program Manager/Scrum Master leading multiple Scrum teams supporting business transformation.
- Experience in Digital platform for multiple API integrations working with different business and product teams managing budget and priorities.
- Experience in SAFe/Agile methodologies, facilitating the ceremonies like PI Planning, backlog grooming, epic /User story, daily standups, estimation, and velocity, resolving impediments, sprint retrospection, coaching team members and usage of JIRA, Confluence, and metrics reporting.
- Strong communicator with effective presentation skills delivering formal presentations & facilitate Demo to various levels of management articulating project/Sprint status, risk mitigations, benefits & financial realizations.
- Familiarity with the DevOps implementation focusing on the Continuous Integration and deployment leveraging automation building deployment pipelines with focus on quality and speed to market.
- Self-motivated and independent critical thinker who can visualize and guide team during conflicting situations to stay focused on business goals & priorities
- Has strong experience in Agile SAFe methodologies, Kanban, Scrum of Scrums, lean budget, managing release train, process improvements, provide training on Agile tools & dashboard.
- Effective conflict & impediments management in a fast-paced environment, take higher responsibilities working with cross functional team who are working on multiple priorities
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to influence stakeholders and team members with variety of personal styles to focus on right priorities under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2413 EX 104/ 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: DevOps, utilize JIRA, Confluence,Agile/ SCRUM, SAFe methodologies,SAFe/RTE
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3422