***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project/Program Manager
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- PROJECT/SYSTEM OVERVIEW
The Connecticut Information Sharing System (CISS) provides an integrated solution for the sharing of criminal justice information (CJI) within Connecticut criminal justice agencies, in full compliance with the current versions of both the state and federal CJIS Security Policies. In order to deploy CISS, the onboarding of new law enforcement and criminal justice agencies and the customer care for already onboarded agencies require a Public Safety Customer Service & Onboarding Liaison.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) Public Safety Customer Service & Onboarding Liaison reports to the CJIS Onboarding Team Project Manager. The Liaison is responsible (a) for providing stellar customer service to individual police department and criminal justice agency staff (“agency stakeholders”) who have CISS user accounts, (b) persuasively assisting (similarly to sales principles) with the onboarding of police department and criminal justice agencies, and (c) serving as a CISS trainer when necessary.
Specific Services Required
- Provide stellar customer service to individual police department and criminal justice agency staff who have CISS user accounts:
- Properly respond to questions, issues, concerns, and ideas of police department and criminal justice agency individual staff members
- Properly follow up with agency stakeholders after the onboarding process; ensuring stakeholders’ needs are not neglected, forgotten, ignored, or delayed
- Properly follow up with agency stakeholders during their onboarding process
- Document relevant processes to ensure standardized customer service support is given
- Monitor Police Department and Criminal Justice Agency Statistics to see how CJIS can better serve them or to assist stakeholders with increasing their CISS usage and trainings.
- Respectfully and persuasively assist (similar to sales principles) with the onboarding of police department and criminal justice agencies
- Able to meet CJIS’ onboarding quota without excuses
- When encountering issues and risks, will always ideate possible mitigations for them
- Educate agency stakeholders about the onboarding process and CISS application while helping to drive the CISS value for customers
- Help to create a criminal justice integrated family environment where prospective agency stakeholders become CISS users and current agency CISS users become evangelists of the CISS application
- Persuade CISS users to document as use cases their CISS success with CJIS
- Accurately represent the voice of the CJIS Onboarding Team and understand/empathize with the voice of current and prospective agency stakeholders
- Serve as a CISS trainer only when necessary.
- Design, develop, and deliver highly effective, quality synchronous, asynchronous, face-to-face, and remote training
- Respond to learners needs before, during, and after training sessions
Desired Skills / Experience
- Not afraid to think creatively “outside-of-the-box” while respecting proper protocols such as paramilitary protocols
- Experience working with Connecticut State Police and/or Connecticut Criminal Justice agencies
- Experience working as a team player who also boldly rises to the occasion to create appropriate mitigations.
- Self-starter without overstepping the scope of work. Excellent time management.
The individual must:
- Be highly cooperative and able to develop positive working relationships with others. Must have experience working well with project and program managers. Must not be a habitual complainer.
- 5 or more years’ experience in customer service roles
- 5 or more years’ experience in training and/or instructional design roles
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and Excel
- An understanding of onboarding stakeholders in a new technology implementation
- Familiarity with corporate-like marketing/sales principles while balancing being in a government environment
- Deliver CISS presentations and demos with the flexibility if any changes, issues, concerns, or questions occur suddenly
- Properly create, update, and store approved CISS training presentations/handouts/ and other training materials on approved shared platforms
- Possess a 4-year college degree
- Error-proofed writing skills (limited to no spelling/grammatical/punctuational/etc errors)
Does this position require travel?
- Candidate may be expected to travel within the state of Connecticut to offsite meetings/trainings after Coronavirus restrictions are lifted, in accordance with safety protocols.
- Any and all travel that could be involved with this position will not be reimbursed by CJIS or the State of CT. Travel reimbursement is the responsibility of the respective vendor of the hired Consultant.
Position Keywords: IT Investment Management,Project management,Microsoft Office Professional,Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2768
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S