**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: IT Project Manager With PMP, Scrum/Agile
Location: Atlanta, GA(Local candidates only)
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match, call for better rate.
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Web Cam or In Person
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 7 YEARS
The Department of Labor has embarked on a multi-year initiative to modernize the existing environment to a more current and cost effective distributed environment. It will involve replacing existing legacy business applications with COTS products or internally developed applications.
The position, assigned to the Project Management Office, will direct and coordinate project activities, including but not limited to:
- Schedule development and maintenance
- Resource tracking
- Risk management
- Communications management
- Quality management
- Vendor management
Primary duties will be to manage all aspects of the project following PMI best practices and the Georgia Department of Labor Project Management Methodology.
Successful candidates will be accomplished project managers who have directed and successfully managed, from start to finish, complex, technology projects with aggressive timelines.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum.
- Demonstrated success managing large complex programs/projects utilizing multiple delivery methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, Kanban)
- Documented recent experience in:
o Business requirements gathering.
o Business process documentation.
o full Systems Development Life Cycle and Testing Methodologies
- Candidates must have managed at least two full lifecycle projects (initiation through deployment/warranty) with project teams in excess of 10 team members, and must have had FULL end-to-end accountability for the project management role. Demonstrated experience managing IT projects that impact across the enterprise –Experience must be related to software application development and implementation. Experience collaborating with vendor partners in the delivery of project solutions required.
- Well-developed communication skills – oral, written, listening. Good analytical and negotiation skills, and close attention to detail.
- Must have excellent leadership, interpersonal, and motivation skills.
- Expert level knowledge of standard PM tools (MS Project Professional, Sharepoint, Visio, MS Office Suite)
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Project Management Certification (PMP) ,waterfall, agile, scrum,Business analysis
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2100
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.