***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Manager with PMP
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 4 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Atlanta Public School System is seeking the services of a Program Manager to manage the tasks associated with the IT Audit findings for APS. This resource will also manage small projects in the IT PMO.
The IT Program Manager will work with several parts of the IT team and will be responsible for managing all tasks associated with several findings from audits that were performed in Information Technology department. He/she will report to the Executive Director and the Director of the PMO and , but work in collaboration with all the IT Directors and their teams to complete the assignments.
Scope of Work:
- Information Security Management Audit findings – Initiate and successfully implement projects to complete all tasks associated with audit findings.
- Updating the BCP/DR plan for IT.
- Information Technology ERP Audit findings – Initiate and successfully implement projects to complete all tasks associated audit findings.
- Develop process flows for IT activities.
- Lead the documentation of processes, procedures and policy documents associated with audit findings.
- Update and classify existing documents as necessary.
- 6 Months
- Option to extend – based on performance, budget and need.
Skills and Qualifications:
5+ years’ work experience leading programs. Process-focused experience
- PMP Certification (preferred)
- Strong knowledge and prior work experience in information technology
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass finger-print background check
- Must be authorized to work in the Unites States.
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent command of English language
- Oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Positive, productive team player
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: PMP Certification
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 4 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2780
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S