***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Manager with Agile Scrum Master
Location : Carlsbad, CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 7 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
In this role, the IT Project Manager/ Scrum Master will be responsible for initiation and managing of IT Project/Product Scrum teams to support their global business in a dynamic environment. A successful candidate would leverage effective Agile/SCRUM practices working collaboratively with business and cross functional teams while delivering quality, with more frequent deployments leveraging Lean methods with continuous learning and improvements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Determine product features, Epic work closely with Product Managers, prepare product roadmap, dependencies, budget and release strategy aligning to Digital Marketing priorities
- Actively collaborate with the stakeholders in a consultative role eliciting business and technical User Stories and help prioritize backlog to MVP guidelines
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies for daily stand up, sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives while effectively meeting business goals and improving team velocity.
- Effectively utilize the Agile methodologies, implement BDD/TDD and other CI/CD approach for DevOps, utilize JIRA, Confluence and other collaboration tools for increased productivity.
- Lead team to resolve all program/project issues and impediments on a timely manner, effectively communicate, manage expectations and resolve conflicts working closely with team and leadership.
- Build and execute operational and technical project plans, facilitate all project gate reviews, utilize PPM tool and effectively escalate issues to meet the project milestones/goals.
- Align to business and IT priorities by effectively leveraging Agile/ SCRUM SAFe methodologies, while coaching and mentoring team members.
- Manage multiple product Scrum teams (internal, external, & for multiple divisions) in parallel, with regular standups, promoting team collaboration, innovation and quality outcomes.
- Actively manage backlog aligning to business priorities, identify risks and impediments, prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, follow-through on tasks to successful completion with minimal guidance, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide regular status update to the Leadership and Management team with constant drive to make improvements to the outcomes.
- Demonstrate high adaptability and flexibility to take responsibility to support new projects that has priority and as communicated.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as IT project manager with minimum 3 years’ experience as Agile Scrum Master preferably in Data Analytics/Science projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, Information Technology or 10 years’ experience in Information Technology projects.
- Certified in Agile/SAFe (CSM) methodology
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience as Application Project Manager/Scrum Master leading multiple Scrum teams supporting business transformation.
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering working with different business and product teams,
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies, facilitating the ceremonies like backlog grooming, epic /User story, daily standups, estimation and velocity, resolving impediments, sprint retrospection, coaching team members and usage of JIRA, Confluence and metrics reporting.
- Strong communicator with effective presentation skills delivering formal presentations & facilitate Demo to various levels of management articulating project/Sprint status, risk mitigations, benefits & financial realizations.
- Familiarity with the DevOps implementation focusing on the Continuous Integration and deployment leveraging automation building deployment pipelines with focus on quality and speed to market.
- Self-motivated and independent critical thinker who can visualize and guide team during conflicting situations to stay focused on business goals & priorities
- Has strong experience in Agile SAFe methodologies, Kanban, Scrum of Scrums, lean budget, managing release train, process improvements, provide training on Agile tools & dashboard.
- Effective conflict & impediments management in a fast-paced environment, take higher responsibilities working with cross functional team who are working on multiple priorities
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to influence stakeholders and team members with variety of personal styles to focus on right priorities under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Certified in Agile/SAFe (CSM),Kanban, Scrum of Scrums, lean budget,,DevOps, utilize JIRA, Confluence
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2677
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S