***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Manager (Salesforce/CRM )
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to defined timelines and within the allocated budget. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that business and end-users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand.
- Responsible for assisting agency executive management, division directors, and information technology (IT) staff and leading project tasks, resources, including State personnel and deliverables.
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams.
- Work directly with agency staff, as well as vendors and, when necessary, other state agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk management, quality management, change management, change control, and communication.
- Manage by providing leadership, collaboration, supervision, training, guidance, and support to all IT project team members on assigned projects.
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the State’s project management policies and standards.
- Digital Transformation Experience – Experience assisting organization move from one application to another
- PM Experience -2+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Project Scheduling
- Soft skills – Ability to work with both technical and non-technical teams Ability to manage relationships effectively with a customer service oriented nature, set a clear agenda with attainable goals and partner with leadership
- SW Implementation Experience – Experience in software implementations (Salesforce or a similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) highly preferred)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: PM Experience,risk management, quality management, change management,
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2967
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S