*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: IT Project Manager // RFP Project Manager
Location: Salem, Oregon.
Duration: 3 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Seeking a full-time Information Technology Project Manager (PM) that has proven experience with leading IT Operations/Infrastructure projects of varying size and complexity. The technical project manager will be fluent in best practices, and be self-reliant in using project tools. The PM is responsible for the oversight and coordination of a outside vendor work and the internal business subject matter experts. Oversees and reports on all aspects of the activities, milestones, and performance metrics to the project Executive Committee. Sets milestones and deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project(s).
Marion County has several substantial project efforts underway with cloud computing, end-point management and enterprise surveillance video implementations to name a few. The position works under the general supervision of the IT Operations Manager in support of delivering new or replacement infrastructure systems. Duties may include, but not limited to, preparing agendas, meeting minutes, charters, Gantt charts, project budgets, change orders, progress reports and may support Request for Information/Quotes/Proposals as needed.
Require a bachelor’s degree and four (4) years as a technical Project Manager, or eight (8) years of equivalent work experience. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and may manage more than one assignment depending on the size and scope of the effort. Role will require a person that can get up to speed quickly, and take the lead on driving the project.
Due to the nature of the work, candidates for this position must pass a Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS)
fingerprint-based background check and maintain CJIS eligibility. Due to CJIS requirements related to system access,
the following convictions are likely to result in being disqualified for this position: Felony Convictions, Felony Deferred
Adjudication, Class A & B Misdemeanor Deferred Adjudication, Class A or B Misdemeanor Convictions, an Open Arrest
for Any Criminal Offense (Felony or Misdemeanor), Family Violence Convictions, Computer theft, identify theft and fraud.
Typical duties of the <Organization> Consultant include, but not be limited to:
1. Define and plan the project
2. Coordinate RFP activities with external vendors
3. Monitor and control project work
4. Create, coordinate, lead and maintain project documentation which may include, but not limited to:
o Initial project charter
o Manage project scope
o Manage project resources and schedule
o Manage project issue log
o Manage risk log
o Manage project requirement
o Requirement tractability matrix for quality assurance testing and signoff on project deliverables.
o Manage project communication plan
o Manage communication templates
5. Partner with and lead the project team by coordinating activities between software contractors, County IT staff and stakeholders.
6. Communicate to steering committees and executive management project status reports.
7. Meet with project technical sponsor regularly to report project status, review project artifacts, make needed decisions and resolve project issues.
· Project Charter
· Initial project business requirements used in RFP for technical contractor
· RFP for technical contractors to build the application
· RFP selection plan
· RFP Award
· Project Plan with Work Breakdown Structure
· Stakeholder management plan
· Communication Plan
· Communication Templates
· Training Plan
· Deployment Plan
· Sending project communications according to communication plan
· Risk Log updated weekly until project complete
· Issue Log updated weekly until project complete
· Weekly status reports until project complete
· Testing Quality Assurance Plan
· QA signoff report assuring all requirements are met
· Close out report
Local Contractors Only – Work to be performed on-site in Salem, Oregon.
Candidates will be asked to provide examples of successful project implementations if selected for interview.
03/16/2020 – 06/30/2020
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: cloud computing , CJIS requirements , leading IT, RFP
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55519
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S