***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Manager (Azure DevOps, Gov exp)
Location : Lansing, MI
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 Years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Years of Experience: 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
Job Description: Advanced experience managing programs of projects, complex projects or multiple projects. Demonstrated and advanced understanding of project management methodologies. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A significant degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI’s framework. Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor. Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics. Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities. Documents risks and develops mitigation plans. Manages scope. Creates and implements a communication plan. Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes. Negotiates resources.
- Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor. Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers. Provides technical support to project team members. Handles complex application features and technical designs. Designs and implements the components required for complex application features. Generally manages a group of applications system analysts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Professional certification is highly desirable.
- May require specific PC, workstation, operating system, application or platform skills. Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of a project. Exercises management responsibility over the achievement of performance, revenue, and profit objectives of a project and its contracts.
- Ensures that the project plan maintains tasks, schedules, estimates, and status, and disseminates information to team members and customers. Creates a structure and organization for the management of a complex environment with emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency. Directs corrective actions in any area where performance falls below objectives. Arranges for the assignment of responsibility to other supporting facilities, business areas, and support functions, and monitors their performance. Self-directed and independent. Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Required / Desired Skills
- Successful implementation of Azure DevOps – Required 1 Years
- Experience with Large projects over $2 million – Required 5 Years
- Experience managing a large project team – Required 5 Years
- Proven record of delivering on time and on budget. – Required 3 Years
- Agile Scrum Master in-depth understanding and can fill a Scrum Master role. – Required 3 Years
- Previous State of Michigan experience. – Highly desired 3 Years
- In-depth understanding of agile best practices and be able to help bring tactical team up to speed as a scrum master Required 3 Years
- Experience being in a development IT organization.- Required 3 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Azure DevOps,Agile Scrum Master,Previous State of Michigan,PMI's framework
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2973
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S