***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Manager
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 7 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 7 Years
- Plans, organizes, and integrates cross-functional information technology projects to deliver specific results to customers on time.Establishes benchmarks, milestones, and coordinate delivery of projects.
- Facilitates communication of status, issues, and project budget to teams, clients/vendors, and management to ensure key deliverables are met.
- Performs project tasks (gathering requirements, facilitating design discussions, managing application development, testing, training, and roll-outs) as required to keep projects on track.
- Runs complex projects/programs from design and development to production for all 5 DOAS divisions including Human Resource Administration, State Purchasing Division, Risk Management Services, Surplus Property Division, and Office of Fleet Management as well as supporting administrative functions.
Work with Business Analysts to define requirements.
- Plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation using MS Project 2016.
- Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Keeps project status and resource forecasts current in reporting tools.
- Uses reporting tools to keep customers informed of project status and to schedule upcoming work.
- Designs and maintains technical and project documentation.
- Manage compliance with the government’s enterprise performance life cycle (EPLC). Maintain responsibility for managing the team’s activities, identifying and appropriately mitigating and escalating risk, and delivering the system deployments
- Provide customer management responsibilities, including managing expectations, communicating project status, and reporting on lessons learned and retrospective findings.
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Five years of recent relevant project management experience, with a progression in responsibility AND eligibility to sit for Project management Professional (PMP) certification.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to applicants who, in addition to meeting the minimum qualifications, possess one or more of the following items below.
PLEASE CLEARLY INDICATE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS ON YOUR RESUME.
- Prior experience implementing technology in a government organization
- Six or more years of related experience in project management or IT; management coordinating and supporting IT business process.
- Previous experience in software development initiatives and application implementation.
- Experience with structured development methodology SDLC
- Experience defining and implementing program/project management using tools and expertise in the practical adoption of SDLC methodologies using project management tools MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Certification as Professional Project Manager (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
Required / Desired Skills
- Recent relevant project management experience.
Required 5 Years
- Eligible to sit for PMP certification
Required 5 Years
- Experience with structured development methodolgy SDLC
Required 5 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2407 EX 101\470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: PMP certification,ertified Associate in Project Management (CAPM),Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3673