**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Data Warehouse Project Manager
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 10 Months
Interview Type : Webcam Only
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 7 Years
Experienced IT Project Managers needed for medium to large sized enterprise projects of moderate to high complexity and risk in a fast-paced, hybrid environment. Candidate should have experience in both IT development and infrastructure projects.
**Candidate’s resumes must display the required skills and speak to their experience with those skills in their previous jobs**
The Department of Labor has embarked on a multi-year initiative to modernize the existing environment to a more current and cost effective distributed environment. It will involve replacing existing legacy business applications with COTS products or internally developed applications.
The position, assigned to the Project Management Office, will direct and coordinate project activities in support of Enterprise IT development and infrastructure projects, including but not limited to:
- Schedule development and maintenance
- Resource tracking
- Risk management
- Communications management
- Quality management
- Vendor management
Successful candidates will be accomplished project managers who have directed and successfully managed, from start to finish, complex, technology projects with aggressive timelines. Under limited supervision, manages projects through the full life cycle from project definition and approval through implementation and evaluation of all project deliverables. Primary duties will be
- Manage all aspects of the project following PMI best practices and the Georgia Department of Labor Project Management Methodology.
- Provide guidance to the project team
- Create a collaborative partnership with all internal and external team members to accomplish the deliverables within the timeframes and budgets defined.
- Project Management Certification (PMP).
- Demonstrated success managing large complex programs/projects utilizing multiple delivery methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, Kanban)
- Documented recent experience in:
- Business requirements gathering.
- Business process documentation.
- full Systems Development Life Cycle and Testing Methodologies
- Candidates must have managed at least two full lifecycle software development projects (initiation through deployment/warranty) with project teams in excess of 10 team members, and must have had FULL end-to-end accountability for the project management role. Demonstrated experience managing IT projects that impact across the enterprise –Experience must be related to software application development and implementation. Experience collaborating with vendor partners in the delivery of project solutions required.
- Well-developed communication skills – oral, written, listening. Good analytical and negotiation skills, and close attention to detail.
- Must have excellent leadership, interpersonal, and motivation skills.
- Expert level knowledge of standard PM tools (MS Project Professional, SharePoint, Visio, MS Office Suite)
**Candidate’s resumes must display required skills and speak to their experience with those skills in their previous jobs**
Required / Desired Skills
- PMP (PMI) certification – active status – Required
- IT process and methodology (waterfall, agile, scrum) – Required 7 Years
- Business analysis – Required 5 Years
- Integration planning and strategy – Required 7 Years
- Recently managed at least two full lifecycle development projects (initiation through deployment/warranty) with project teams of >= 10 members – Required 7 Years
- Project Server/Project Online – Nice to have 7 Years
- Vendor management – Required 7 Years
- COTS product implementation – Required 7 Years
- Expert level knowledge of standard PM tools (MS Project Professional, SharePoint) – Required 7 Years
- Well-developed communication skills – oral, written, listening. Good analytical and negotiation skills, and close attention to detail – Required
- CSM (Scrum Alliance) certification – Required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field – Required
- Experience with Enterprise data warehouse and reporting system -Required 4 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Ph : 470-480-2407 Ex 101 / 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: COTS,PMI,PMP,Agile,Waterfalls,Scrum,Kanban,SharePoint,Visio,Business Analysis, Project Server, Integration Planning, Vendor Management, COTS product implementation, PM tools, CSM
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3445