**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Manager PMP
Location : Atlanta GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Webcam or In-Person
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 5 Years
- Under broad supervision, manages projects through the full life cycle from project definition through the implementation of project deliverables. Creates collaborative partnership with all internal and external team members to accomplish the deliverables within the timeframes and budgets defined. Directs multiple projects of a complex nature. Assists in planning and organizing the unit’s work to meet the organization’s objectives.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates partnership with all and external team members to accomplish the project deliverables
- Evaluates and assesses new technology for possible application
- Guides the project team and utilizes standard project management methodology
- Manages resources and directs administrative activities for IT employees
- Monitors, evaluates, and assesses the processes and procedures of information systems operation to
- improve efficiency and ensure quality
- Oversees the evaluation of the unit’s internal processes, procedures, and technologies to improve efficiency
- and ensure quality
- Works with Business Offices to provide timely and efficient IT coordination in providing services
- Works with other IT managers, staff and vendors as needed, in order to provide timely and efficient IT
- coordination in providing services to meet customers’ requests
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- AND Five years of recent relevant project management experience, with a progression in responsibility
- AND Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
Required / Desired Skills
- IT Project Management experience on multiple IT projects.
- In-depth IT knowledge such as backend (SQL), GUIs (.Net), Hardware, Network, Security, etc.
- Has worked independently and report back to IT management.
- Past communication with C-Level users; and collaboration with the business users and GDOT vendors as an IT liaison.
- PMP certification highly desired
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: (SQL), GUIs (.Net), Hardware, Network, Security, etc
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3335