***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project manager
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 4 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 10 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Staff Development Division (SDD) is currently supporting a project that is sponsored by HCPF. In order to be successful, the SDD needs a project manager for 4 months to support this special project for the development of a new training plan for LTSS.
This Project manager will engage and support the team with activities such as but not limited to:
- Coordinate and assist in hiring Instructional Design & Development contractors
- Manage additional contractors that will be hired to develop materials.
- Build and manage timelines.
- Ensure deliverables are met and communicate with all points of contact.
- Facilitate project meetings, including the development of meeting agendas and completing meeting minutes.
- Creating project management plans and schedules.
- Monitor project progress and deliverable tasks to ensure projects are within scope, budget, and schedule.
- Track all project action items, issues, and risks.
- Provide monthly project status reports.
- Engaging and ensuring alignment with project leads and stakeholders to maintain work on schedule and cohesiveness between the workstreams.
- Providing support materials as necessary, such as presentation slides.
- Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced
- Consolidation planning and management Proficient
- Presentation skills Proficient
- Project management Proficient
- Staff supervisory Proficient
- Team work Advanced
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Project management,Team work
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2946
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S