***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Coordinator/Manager with CAPM
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 7 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Duties: Under limited direction, responsible for the development and maintenance of project work plans in Clarity Workbench and Work Front. Including setting up work-breakdown structure, dependencies, milestones, loading patterns, priorities and other task settings. Administrate and manage project plans for MMIS, NFOCUS and CHARTS Application Development Systems. Inform Project Manager and Project Team Leads of project plan variances and mentor in processes to correct these variances. Serve as the primary resource for Clarity and Work Front software questions and problems for the MMIS, NFOCUS and CHARTS areas. Coordinate and lead Lessons Learned session after project implementations. Work with CA Clarity PPM project management and Work Front software to:
- Administrate and manage project plans
- Track time entry
- Create management reports
- Monitor project progress and work performance including identifying impediments to project plans such as resources contention issues and make recommendations to resolve these
- Track and forecast resource requirements
- Associate Degree in Information Technology (IT) or Project Management related field of study or equivalent.
- Must have five (5), preferably seven (7) years of medium to large-scale project experience.
- Strong experience with project planning, resource planning, work plan development and project management processes.
- Proven aptitude for project plan structures and tools. Experience establishing dependencies, loading patterns, and other task constraints to determine critical path and project plan optimization.
- Experience creating project plans for IT projects within a Software Development Lifecycle framework, recognizing appropriate phase dependencies.
- Strong proficiency in use of CA Clarity Project Management tools, Work Front, and/or MS Project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and provide information effectively, regardless of audience.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaborative skills. Must be service oriented with strong interpersonal skills with all levels of business and technical staff.
- Must be detail oriented. Must be results-oriented with solid communication skills.
- Must have strong organization, planning, problem solving, and decision making skills. Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks with minimal direction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Project Management related field of study, is preferred.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC) including: requirements gathering, design, development, testing, training, quality assurance, development methods/techniques, testing methods/techniques and implementation planning and execution, is preferred.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification is preferred.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Project Management (CAPM) certification,project planning, resource planning, work plan development
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2516
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S