***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Coordinator with WorkFront, CAPM
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
DHHS is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will assist the Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) MMIS team in organizing work requests and projects. The Project Coordinator works with the team supervisors to develop and monitor project plans, schedules, work hours, and budgets; facilitates project planning meetings, and ensures that project deadlines are met. Work plans will be setup in WorkFront and include work breakdown structure, dependencies, milestones, and priorities.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, and expenditures.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Creating reports and metrics relating to MMIS resources and projects.
- Tracking resource allocations to projects
- Forecasting resource requirements for upcoming projects
- Chairing and facilitating meetings and distributing minutes to all project team members.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Providing administrative project support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Coordinating Lessons Learned process after project completion.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology (IT), Project Management, or related field of study.
- Knowledge and experience in WorkFront Project Management software.
- Five years’ experience in related field.
- Strong experience with project planning, resource planning, work plan development and project management processes
- Experience creating project plans for IT projects within a Software Development Lifecycle framework, recognizing appropriate phase dependencies.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaborative skills.
- Must have strong organization, planning, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Must be comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks with minimal direction
- Must be service oriented with strong interpersonal skills with all levels of business and technical staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required, including the ability to gather and provide information effectively, regardless of audience.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Project, Visio and Outlook.
- Proficient in use of CA Clarity PPM project management tool and/or MS Project a plus.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification is preferred
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Project Management (CAPM) certification,PPM project management
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2638
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S