**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Coordinator/Manager
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
*LOCAL METRO ATLANTA CANDIDATES*
- Works with department leadership and stakeholders to document or develop project scope, goals, and deliverables, including project dependencies, project plans, budget proposals, communications plan, project scope, project timeline, and milestones.
- Work with the Information Technology Manager to assign tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members depending on the complexity of the project and tracks project milestones and deliverables.
- Manages, tracks, and resolves cross-project dependencies, risks, issues/conflicts, and change requests to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Drives communication with project stakeholders to effectively communicate project expectations and status in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develops and delivers progress reports.
- Assist the Information Technology Manager in developing and delivering presentations to key stakeholders as needed.
- Conducts project post-implementation meetings and creates a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- May review current systems and processes for possible improvements and implement process changes as appropriate, including writing policies and/or procedures and training.
- Holds and/or attends regular project meetings, and teleconferences associated with assigned projects.
- Administers the project approach, structure, and charter through the establishment of project requirements and planning. Monitors the project budget and schedule.
***ONSITE WORK IS REQUIRED 2 DAYS PER WEEK***
Required / Desired Skills
- Associates or Bachelors degree in the field of computer science, information systems, business,
- CAPM/PMP certification preferred.
- 2 years of experience in project coordination implementing smaller scale projects
Required 2 Years
- Strong technical experience in Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel
Required 2 Years
- Knowledge of project management practices and techniques, including plan development, scope and change control management, work breakdown structure,
Required 2 Years
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification
Nice to have
- Strong organization skills to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and work independently in a demanding, dynamic environment
- Able to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong communication, collaboration, and relationship management skills to effectively engage with stakeholders and deal with a diverse set of problem
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills to validate the requirements/scope of a project and present information to stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze alternative solutions and work independently to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Technical ability to understand complex systems and manage cross-program dependencies.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2407 EX 101/ 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Project Management Institute (PMI) certification,CAPM/,Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3378