***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Coordinator with WorkFront, CAPM
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Years
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
DHHS is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will assist the Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) N-FOCUS team in organizing work requests and projects. This task involves working with the team Supervisors to development and monitor project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, participating in meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. Work plans will be setup in WorkFront and include work-breakdown structure, dependencies, milestones, and priorities.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, and expenditures.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes and supporting the project change control process.
- Creating Management reporting and metrics for team resources and projects.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Track and forecast resource requirements
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Coordinate and lead Lessons Learned session after project implementations.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or in Information Technology (IT) or Project Management related field of study.
- Knowledge and experience in WorkFront Project Management software.
- Five years’ experience in related field.
- Strong experience with project planning, resource planning, work plan development and project management processes
- Experience creating project plans for IT projects within a Software Development Lifecycle framework, recognizing appropriate phase dependencies.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaborative skills.
- Must have strong organization, planning, problem solving, and decision making skills. Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks with minimal direction
- Must be service oriented with strong interpersonal skills with all levels of business and technical staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and provide information effectively, regardless of audience.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Project, Visio and Outlook.
- Proficient in use of CA Clarity PPM project management tool and/or MS Project a plus.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification is preferred
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: CA Clarity PPM,Project Management (CAPM) certification,WorkFront Project Management
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2525
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S