**** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: IT Project coordinator
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 3 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
As project coordinator you must be a multi-tasker, who has excellent organization and time management skills, is a superb communicator, and is trustworthy. You are not expected to carry out all the work yourself, but will be in charge of ensuring that the initial project work is completed in a timely manner.
Project Coordinator Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables. Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Work with Program/Project Manager and Resource Managers to define and fulfill resource requirements.
- Making sure that the project is being completed effectively on time and on budget
- Show management that the project has achieved its objectives
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Project Coordinator Requirements and Qualifications
- Preferably has a bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of prior experience as project coordinator
- Has PMP Certification
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: PMP Certification,PROJECT SCHEDULES , PROJECT WORK , SERVE , PROJECT COORDINATOR , RISK MANAGEMENT , SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND , CREATIVITY , PROJECT PERFORMANCE , PROJECT STATUS REPORTS , ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS , TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS , VERBAL COMMUNICATION
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: RQS 2019-4715-B
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S