**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Coordinator
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to assist Program and Project Managers with organizing and controlling all types of project activities. Candidate will perform various tasks, such as but not limited to Outlook and Project schedules and risk management, financial monitoring and tracking updates, project plan updates, running reports in Confluence, Jira, Clarity etc., as well as administrative duties, such as maintaining project documentation, minutes, distribution list maintenance and Stakeholder meeting preparation. To succeed in this role, you should have positive attitude, analytical aptitude, willingness to learn, excellent time management, follow through without being asked and exemplary communication skills, as well as education and training in project management tools with interest in learning project management. You’ll collaborate with executives and middle management across the organization and external vendors to deliver results on deadlines.
Scope of Activities:
- The Project Coordinator will capably execute these job responsibilities:
- At the direction of project managers and team leads, document and coordinate comprehensive action plans involving risks, actions, issues, decisions and project plan updates.
- Perform task management follow ups with team members to keep project workflow on track and moving forward.
- Manage project-related documentation by transcribing notes and ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored in SharePoint and distributed on day of recording.
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, facilities and equipment and tracking meeting responses by coordinating tight schedules.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for varied project stakeholders and audiences
- Support project control processes, including project reporting and dashboard updates in the appropriate tools
- Must have the ability to keep data and schedules at the appropriate level of confidentiality.
Required Credentials and Experience:
- Complete English language fluency, with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with project managers and teams to support projects
- Strong capabilities working with Microsoft Project, including creating Gantt charts and exporting to PDF, Excel or other designated format
- Strong capabilities working with Confluence/Jira and previous served as administrator in SharePoint. This must including the ability to align project schedules in MS Project with Jira with aligned Confluence reporting outcomes.
- Strong capabilities in PowerPoint, including the ability to create PowerPoint decks out of bullets of basic notes provided through emails or other means that have good content but not yet ready for distribution.
- Strong education and understanding Project Management methods and practice
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to work proactively
- Strong, demonstrable competency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; capable of building and maintaining strong relationships
- Ability to vary communication techniques with various levels of management
- Ability to take direction, with minimal instruction, and produce high end results that will support team members.
- Must have outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment; we are looking for an over-achiever, who is a self-starter.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Cheerful, even when work volume is high
- Attention to details, especially under pressure
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Aspirations to work towards being a Project Manager, this is not a secretarial admin position
Preferred Credentials and Experience:
- PMP designation and other relevant project management certifications and training or classes
- A Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Computer Science or other technical field preferred
- Relevant Project Management, SDLC, PMLC and Agile certifications a plus
- Analytical Problem Solving Abilitie – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Confluence/Jira – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Microsoft Project – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Bachelor’s Degree – in Project Management, Computer Science or other technical field – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Agile – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- PMLC – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- PMP designation- and other relevant project management
- certifications – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- SDLC – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Communication skills both verbal and written – Expert (10+ Years)
- Project management Strong education and understanding
- Project Management methods and practice – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- MicrosoftOffice particularly Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook – Advanced (7-9 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Analytical Problem Solving Abilities,Confluence/Jira,Microsoft Project,Project Management,Agile,PMLC,PMP designation,SDLC,MicrosoftOffice
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3413