** * Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: IT Manager – Purpose Built Schools Atlanta (PBSA)
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Type:Skype and Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, C2H,W2,
Experience: 6 YEARS
IT Manager – Purpose Built Schools Atlanta (PBSA)
The Information Technology Manager’s overall function is to manage the School’s technology resources and to work with senior management in developing, implementing, and evaluating the School’s technology strategy. The IT Manager is responsible for the School’s network, technology assets, and technical support services provided to students, teachers, and staff. The IT Manager is responsible for developing an efficient system for delivery of technical support services and management of student and teacher devices. The IT Manager is responsible for working with the management team as relates to technology in planning and managing projects.
- Direct information technology operations including networks, disaster recovery, technical support, systems analysis, database management, vendor management, telecommunications, management of teacher, student, and staff devices, and technology training.
- Establish priorities, standards, and procedures for managing and maintaining teacher and student devices.
- Develop and maintain network security policies, procedures, and compliance documentation.
- Work with senior management to develop the short-term and long-term plan regarding technology and systems required to maintain the School operations.
- Ensure sufficient systems capacity for organizational needs.
- Recognize new developments in information systems technology and best practices in education, and anticipate organizational modifications.
- Submit, monitor and maintain budgets to support technology operations and projects.
- Supervise and coach technology staff.
- Compile and review records to determine productivity, quality, and performance of employees, vendors, and equipment resources.
- Manage maintenance schedules and agreements for technical assets.
- Coordinate asset procurement, approval, and purchasing according to School policy.
**Position initially goes through fiscal year end of 6/30/20. However, it can be extended.
01/20/2020 – 06/30/2020
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: IT Manager - Purpose Built Schools Atlanta (PBSA),networks, disaster recovery, technical support, systems analysis, database management, vendor management, telecommunications,
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55338
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S