***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Health Care Business Analyst
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5 Years
- Under general supervision, performs business process and system functionality analysis and provides systems support for automated business applications by serving as a liaison to facilitate end user success in accurately transmitting data to DHHS program applications.
- Provide technical instruction/assistance on how to use automated application and report health data via HL7 messaging. Investigates reported system malfunctions and document findings (solve user errors). Communicates with appropriate staff on identified malfunctions and follows through to find solutions. Provides training to end users. Monitors incoming data messages, analyzes HL7 and other data sources for errors, and provides feedback to reporting entities with specific information on how to correct HL7 segments, LOINC and SNOMED codes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology/Computer Science or 2 years of related technical and business experience.
- Experience in the use and analysis of HL7, LOINC, SNOMED and other coding schemas used for health data is required. Experience in developing, supporting and maintaining data exchange technology and processes is preferred. Able to work in collaborative teams using skills such as conflict resolution, flexibility, empathy and teamwork. Ability to investigate system malfunctions, analyzing and responding to system error messages to determine root cause and take required actions to correct. Experience in healthcare or public health settings preferred.
- Able to effectively communicate complex information accurately and clearly both in spoken and written English language. Skills in active listening; oral and written comprehension and expression; critical thinking; deductive reasoning; initiative; innovation; judgment and decision making; making decisions and solving problems; organizing, planning and prioritizing; performing administrative tasks; persuasion; providing consultation and advice to others; solution appraisal; system evaluation; time management.
- Experience in the use and analysis of HL7, LOINC, SNOMED
- and other coding schemas used for health data is required.-Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Ability to investigate system malfunctions
- analyzing and responding to system error messages to determine root cause and take required actions to correct – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Active Listening – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Critical thinking – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Experience developing data exchange technology and processes
- Experience in developing, supporting and maintaining data exchange technology and processes is preferred – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Experience in Healthcare or Public Health setting
- Experience in healthcare or public health settings preferred.- Novice (1-3 Years)
- Problem Solving – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- System evaluation – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Time management – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration,
- Information Technology/Computer Science or 2 years of related technical and business experience.- Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Communication skills both verbal and written – Expert (10+ Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: HL7, LOINC, SNOMED
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3503