**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: IT Business Analyst with SQL
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2,1099
Experience: 7 YEARS
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
Nebraska Department of Transportation/ Business Technology Support and Traffic Division is seeking a dedicated IT Business Systems Analyst. Under general supervision, this individual would perform business process and system design analysis; and provides systems support for automated business applications by serving as a liaison between the business end-users and application developers. This position would join NDOT’s Traffic Engineering Highway Safety’s Business Analyst and Support unit in helping to support the electronic crash reporting systems and new system training.
- Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor’s degree or Technical degree in the analysis of business processes (or equivalent combination of education and minimum 2+ years as a Business Systems Analyst).
Must possess experience with the following Business Analyst activities:
- Proven working experience in IT Business Analytics
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Conducting or participating in stakeholder meetings
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Perform analysis and document process flows.
- Capture business requirements and assist with design and development.
- Must be able to perform Process Flow Analysis of existing systems/applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must work onsite
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
- Experience with all aspects of IT Business Analytics.
- Experience with Agile development utilizing SCRUM.
- Experience working with Developers and end-users is a plus.
- Perform or assist with testing as needed.
- Experience with Web Services and Windows Services.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience using COBOL, CICS, and DB2 Z/OS.
- Experience supporting Department of Transportation / Highway Safety / Traffic Safety
- Experience in Hyland OnBase software
- Experience in Lexis Nexis’ Law Enforcement reporting software suite
- Experience in SQL coding
EXAMPLES OF WORK:
- Assist the Business Analyst and Support unit in Law Enforcement Model Minimum Uniform Crash Criteria Version 5 crash reporting training
- Serve as the point of contact for law enforcement and the general public for crash reporting software
- Document issues within the software
- Forward higher-level problems to appropriate support staff
- Perform general/basic database management tasks such as export and joining of tables and work with the program’s designated/assigned Database Administrator for the daily operation of vehicle crash data request.
- Troubleshoot and support vehicle crash reporting software used by statewide law enforcement
- Troubleshoot and support vehicle crash reporting software used by the general public
- Perform system testing
- Analyze and document crash reporting software errors and recommend solutions
- Provide technical assistance to the general public and law enforcement on crash reporting software
- Actively participate in system user groups and workgroup meetings.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Analyzes business processes.
- Document existing business processes and proposed modified business processes.
- Documents appropriate business rules, policies, and standards.
- Communicates with application developers about the business requirements and to develop business process solutions.
- Provide technical instruction/assistance on how to use automated application(s).
- Investigates reported system malfunctions and document findings (solve user errors).
- Communicates with appropriate staff on identified malfunctions.
- Provides training to end-users.
- Strategizes with end-users and application developers to find software application solutions to business needs.
- Documents business system operation/functions and proposed changes/modifications.
- Participates in system analysis and design.
- Performs system testing.
08/10/2020 – 08/10/2021
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: IT Business Analytics,SQL coding,SCRUM.,Agile,Web Services and Windows Services,Microsoft SQL Server,COBOL, CICS, and DB2 Z/OS,Hyland OnBase software,Lexis Nexis’ Law
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2145
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.