***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business System Analyst
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 3 Years
- Under the direction of the IS&T manager provide support to the Vital Records Division for all activities related to computer systems and applications used to support their operations.
- Work directly with application end users to gather requirements for changes requested and required to support the Vital Records initiatives and operations.
- Have direct communication with the application developers / vendor to convey the requirements and what changes are being requested. Share the end users visions and aspirations. Act as a liaison between the requestor and the developers.
- Apply structured analysis, methodologies and design principles for the development and/or implementation of the computer software systems utilized by the Vital Records Division.
- Develop and conduct test plans for all proposed changes. Maintain documentation of elements that passed and failed testing and coordinate a plan to resolve issues.
- Provide technical assistance/instruction to users on how to use the computer applications employed by Vital Records.
- Create and maintain training and support materials for the computer software systems employed by Vital Records.
- Respond to questions, issues and concerns from end users related to the various computer systems used by Vital Records staff/employees.
- Facilitate meetings for discovery and application design.
Preferred and Other Requirements:
- Post High School coursework, training or experience: preference a minimum of an Associate Degree in computer science related degree.
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with team members at all levels.
- High attention to detail
- Experience with all phases of the System Development Ife Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience gathering and documenting project requirement/specifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of project management and experience in managing a project.
- Basic knowledge of the System Development Ife Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Application Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Visio
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Communication – Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation) – Novice (1-3 Years)
- Problem Solving – Strong analytical problem solving skills – Novice (1-3 Years)
- Project Management – Knowledge of project management and experience in managing a project – Novice (1-3 Years)
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) – Basic knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) – Novice (1-3 Years)
- Visio – Experience in Vision – Novice (1-3 Years)
NOTE: Prefer to have the candidate be local and does have the ability to work remotely. There will be times when the candidate may need to be in the office and travel expenses will be the responsibility of the candidate.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MS Office,MS Excel,MS Word,MS PowerPoint,MS Visio,SDLC,Project Management,oral,Design Principles,Application Design
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3555