***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business Analyst
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
- Under the direction of the IS&T manager provide support to the Vital Records Division for all activities related to computer systems and applications used to support their operations.
- Work directly with application end users to gather requirements for changes requested and required to support the Vital Records initiatives and operations.
- Have direct communication with the application developers / vendor to convey the requirements and what changes are being requested. Share the end users visions and aspirations. Act as a liaison between the requestor and the developers.
- Apply structured analysis, methodologies and design principles for the development and/or implementation of the computer software systems utilized by the Vital Records Division.
- Develop and conduct test plans for all proposed changes. Maintain documentation of elements that passed and failed testing and coordinate a plan to resolve issues.
- Provide technical assistance/instruction to users on how to use the computer applications employed by Vital Records.
- Create and maintain training and support materials for the computer software systems employed by Vital Records.
- Respond to questions, issues and concerns from end users related to the various computer systems used by Vital Records staff/employees.
- Facilitate meetings for discovery and application design.
Preferred and Other Requirements:
- Post High School coursework, training or experience: preference a minimum of an Associate Degree in computer science related degree.
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with team members at all levels.
- High attention to detail
- Experience with all phases of the System Development Ife Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience gathering and documenting project requirement/specifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of project management and experience in managing a project.
- Basic knowledge of the System Development Ife Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Application Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Visio
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Communication – Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation) – Novice (1-3 Years) – Yes
- Problem Solving – Strong analytical problem solving skills – Novice (1-3 Years) – Yes
- Project Management – Knowledge of project management and experience in managing a project – Novice (1-3 Years) – Yes
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Basic knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) – Novice (1-3 Years) – Yes
- Visio – Experience in Vision – Novice (1-3 Years) – Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2407 EX 101\470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Project Management,System Development Life Cycle
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3653