***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business Analyst with Azure Devops/TFS, RFP, Agile, Scrum
Location : Lansing, MI
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 4 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 8 Years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /OPT /CPT /H1B Transfer/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Job Description :
This Business Analyst position is a staff augmentation to serve the IT needs of our Quality of Life agencies. It is for the RIDE project.
Our area supports more than 300 systems for Quality of Life (QOL) agencies which impact the environment, natural resources, public health/safety, and agriculture and agritourism economies. Business Analysts fill essential roles in the development and support of mission critical projects in the QOL project portfolio. They also lead business process design, re-engineering, and requirements elicitation that deliver more effective solutions for our clients.
The current contract is for the RIDE project. The person will work on the RIDE project team as the BA role.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reviews, analyzes, evaluates, and documents business systems and user needs. Formulates systems and/or solutions to parallel overall business strategies. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to address business problems and make business more effective and efficient.
Familiar with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering. Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for solutions including reporting and data warehouse work. Assist with business intelligence support and enhancements. Develops and/or provides language for Request for Proposals (RFPs). Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms. Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting and data requirements and propose solutions. Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Team for all solutions.
- Requires knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Business Analyst field. Familiar with relational database concepts and client-server concepts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; reports to a manager and typically works with a project manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions and use cases. – Required – 8 Years
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details – Required – 8 Years
- Effective written and oral communication – Required – 8 Years
- Experienced with projects using the Agile philosophy and Scrum methodology – Required – 5 Years
- Familiar with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering. – Required – 5 Years
- Experience assisting in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms. – Required – 5 Years
- Develops and/or provides language for Request for Proposals (RFPs). – Required – 5 Years
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Dev Ops or Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) – Required – 3 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Agile, Scrum, Devops, Business analysis, Reporting tools, TFS
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 4 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2834
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.