**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business Analyst
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12+ Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C ,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Position General Description:
This position will report to the NDCS IT Manager but will work under the general direction of the NDCS Lead Analyst for daily supervision, project assignments, and work prioritization.
The Business Analyst will:
- Facilitate meeting discussions between business users, business analysts and technical analysts. Analyst should also be familiar with alternative methods of requirements gathering, such as one on one interviews, brainstorming sessions, or methodology-specific techniques.
- Gather, define and fully document highly complex logical business requirements. Analyst must know how to dig down into the core requirements with the users and not come up with their own requirements based on their personal prior industry experience or opinion. Analyst must be skilled at recommending alternatives for technical efficiency or based on environment limitations, while being respectful of the users/steering committees having the final say.
- Translate paper forms, existing spreadsheets, reports and other user artifacts into efficient logical data and process models, general screen design and detail specifications, which adhere to current NDCS/NICaMS development standards currently in place. When new components, features or other deviations from existing standards come up, Analyst will propose to Lead Analyst and Dev Architect for discussion/feasibility.
- Develop workflows that demonstrate current and proposed business requirements.
- Work with technical staff and business users to problem-solve and identify workable solutions.
- Prioritize their individual workload that may involve multiple project assignments and critical deadlines.
- Create and execute test cases, test scripts, data sets and user procedures; ensure testing results correspond to the Business and System Requirements.
- Document organizational policies and procedures in the context of system requirements.
- Work with team leads (BAs, SMEs), technical staff and key users to identify, track and manage project issues as they arise.
- Answer questions and inquiries about system functionality.
- Provide user and application production support, and assist the NDCS Help Desk in coming up to speed and with Level 2 support as needed.
Business Analyst Qualifications:
- Five (5) or more years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience working with business clients and technical staff to develop and fully document business requirements for both development of new applications or modification/enhancement of existing applications.
- Five (5) or more years of full life-cycle system development experience. Extensive SDLC experience utilizing waterfall, agile and hybrid methodologies.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience writing detailed Business and System Requirements, Business Requirements Documents, Gap Analysis Documents, and Use Cases.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience developing workflows that demonstrate current and proposed business and system requirements
- Five (5) or more years’ experience creating, executing, and validating detailed system test scripts to meet system requirements
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaboration skills with all levels of business and technical staff.
- Must be flexible, able to roll with an ever-changing environment, and learn new business areas, applications and methods quickly.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong familiarity with relational database constructs, such as M:M relationships, parent/child relationships, and basic SQL.
- Strong understanding of web design and programming concepts, such as browser sessions, caching, form submission, input validations. (Programming/language experience not required.)
- This position requires strong organizational and problem solving skills and requires a very high attention to detail. Candidate must be comfortable working on multiple projects with minimal direction.
- Strong facilitation and requirements gathering capabilities.
- Medium to Large-scale project experience.
- Proficient in speaking and writing in the English language.
- EHR/Health Services (Medical and Behavioral Health) experience and/or Correctional Services experience.
- Familiarity SQL Server Management Studio and applications developed on a Java platform, or ability to transfer skills from other similar products/languages, will be necessary.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, SharePoint, Visio and Project is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Microsoft Access, SharePoint, Visio,IT Business Analyst
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3412