***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Business Analyst
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :2 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience :6+ Years
Experienced IT Business Analysts needed for medium to large sized enterprise projects of moderate to high complexity and risk in a fast-paced, hybrid environment.
The Georgia Department of Labor has embarked on a multi-year initiative to modernize the existing environment to a more current and cost effective distributed environment. It will involve replacing existing legacy mission critical business applications with internally developed applications.
*Local Metro Atlanta Candidates*
*Work Onsite required*
This position is for a professional, experienced Business Analyst. Individual will work closely with functional Business Units and Information Technology teams to identify, evaluate, prioritize, design and implement technology-enabled business processes. This position actively engages in analyzing and documenting business requirements, documenting functional specifications, interpreting business needs to the technical team, coordinating and executing the systems and business acceptance testing. Under general supervision, analyzes customer business needs and participates in the planning, design and implementation of new or enhanced systems.
- Performs job responsibilities with general supervision
- Administers training for business users
- Analyzes information to determine nature and extent of customer requirements and concerns
- Develops change management plans for transition to new or upgraded systems
- Documents business processes for users of new or upgraded system
- May serve as liaison between customers and technical staff in implementation and development of business process automation
- Work with internal partners to identify and to prioritize customer/business needs.
- Gather and refine requirements through user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Tests new installations or upgrades
- Gather, clarify, quantify and document business requirements; assist in defining project scope by conducting interviews; facilitate requirements workshops and JAD sessions
- Work closely with the IT technical team to translate functional specifications into technical specifications
- Work closely with Quality Assurance to develop test plans, test scripts and coordinate overall system testing activities
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure overall success
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or specialized training.
- Six years’ experience as a Business Analyst, interacting with business and technical associates to understand business requirements and impacts on development; ability to organize and facilitate working sessions to gather requirements
- Minimum of 6 years of robust work experience in an agile software development environment.
- Six years of structured software development lifecycle experience
- Proficient in Software Testing techniques and defect management.
- Proficient in MS Office, Visio, SharePoint, and HP Quality Center
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Must possess strong verbal and written skills, and have the ability to work effectively across teams and disciplines within the organization
- Proven track record of working in medium to large size organizations with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience facilitating requirements elicitation sessions and conducting JAD sessions with multiple stakeholders
- Experience creating standard requirements documents, such as BRD, Use Cases, User Stories, RTM, process flow diagrams
- Working knowledge and experience with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Effectively manage multiple priorities – must have the ability to work on major projects and/or multiple small projects independently with very little direction
- Proven ability to handle competing demands and multiple, changing deadlines.
- Business analysis certification (optional)
- Agile Certification: Scrum Master Certification or Scrum Product Owner Certification (preferred).
- Create wireframes, flows, specs, and assets for development (optional)
- Experience as a Business Analyst – Required 6 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or specialized training. – Required
- Experience with IT process and software development methodology (waterfall, agile, scrum) – Required 6 Years
- Proficient in MS Office, SharePoint, Visio, and HP Quality Center – Required 6 Years
- Experience facilitating requirements elicitation sessions and conducting JAD sessions – Required 6 Years
- Experience creating standard requirements documents, such as BRD, Use Cases, User Stories, RTM, process flow diagrams (provide samples on request) – Required 6 Years
- Well-developed communication skills – oral, written, listening, detail-oriented – Required 6 Years
- Create wireframes, flows, specs, and assets for development – Required 6 Years
- Agile Certification: Scrum Master Certification or Scrum Product Owner certification – Highly desired
- Business analysis certification – Highly desired
- Experience documenting requirements for a CRM system – Required 6 Years
- Experience documenting requirements for an Enterprise reporting system with data warehouse – Required 6 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Business Analyst,waterfall, agile, scrum,MS Office,SharePoint,Visio,BRD,RTM,User Stories
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 2 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3035