***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IOS Developer
Location : Scottsdale, AZ
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5+ Years
- 5+ years in iOS Development with 2+ years of development in Swift/SwiftUI.
- Experience on developing an iOS Universal application for iOS 10- above using Xcode 10.0 – above, Swift/SwiftUI/ Objective-C, and Mac OSX.
- Knowledge in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Knowledge of MVVM, MVC and other industries followed design pattern.
- Experience with writing custom reusable components, modules using Cocoapods /Swift Package, Analytics, A/B testing and other application functionality using native and third-party frameworks.
- Experience on writing automated UI and Unit testcases using XctestFramework.
- Experience with IOS development Debugging and crash analysis technique.
- Knowledge on fine tune application performance, battery consumption, Memory allocation by using Xcode instrument tool during development.
- Hands on Experience with Git source control to committing, branching and merge changes to the source code in repository.
- Knowledge on Charles Proxy, Postman rest client for mweb and Angular code debugging proxy for hybrid interaction in IOS app.
- Experience with writing custom reusable components, modules using Cocoapods /Swift Package.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2407 EX 101\470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: IOS,Swift,Xcode,Objective C,MacOS,MVC,Proxy,Postman,Angular,Cocoapods,XctestFramework
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3666