***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IBM MQ Administrator (J2EE, IBM DataPower )
Location : Quincy, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6+ years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Integration Engineer is responsible for hosting, deploying, monitoring and managing application and integration-related software and hardware. Provide 24×7 support for the integration applications and infrastructure. Be on a monthly On-Call schedule to support Production environment after business hours. Keeping all infrastructure and middleware components up-to-date with latest patches. Coordinate deployments across Production and Non-Production environments through predefined process. Work in close coordination with application, business teams and Vendors. Help business and application teams to triage and resolve technical issues with middleware & infrastructure impacting their application.
JOB DUTIES: (Statement of Key Responsibilities)
- Administer & manage IBM MQ instances. Develop and maintain new functionality for releases of ESB/OSB (Oracle Service Bus) to transform and route messages.
- Develop MQ object definitions to support application projects. Install and configure MQ Series queue managers, queues, and channels as per design specifications.
- Provide front line support for MQ related problems by being involved in troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Update MQ SSL certificates as necessary.
- Coordinate MQ & OSB software level upgrades.
- Coordinate and solicit vendor support as necessary.
- Research alternative Integration components for MQ/OSB/Active MQ in AWS and provide a strategy for adoption.
- Provide direction & support during migration of Integration components to AWS.
- Enhance existing code base and provide Production support for ESB/OSB and FTS (File Transfer Service) applications
- Develop Architectural Proofs of Concept to demonstrate business agile solutions and evolve core architectural constructs.
- Maintain and execute Disaster Recovery policies and procedures.
- Participate in design reviews and identify potential mitigation strategies for technical risks.
- Train peers, ensure compliance with and assist in the development of standards, policies and procedures, and possible oversight and coordination with other team members.
- Work with end users, development staff, system administrators, management, vendors, and staff from other organizations to ensure successful implementation and operation of application systems.
- Available for off-hour deployments and provide 24×7 on-call production support on a rotation basis
QUALIFICATIONS: (Required Skills & Knowledge)
- Good working knowledge of J2EE, Oracle Service Bus, IBM MQ, Active MQ, web service creation & consumption
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical specifications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with IBM DataPower preferred
- Good understanding and experience with network infrastructure for e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, Firewall, router, load balancer etc.
- Independent, confident, self-learning and proactive approach to troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Degree Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or computer science
- 6+ years of IT experience
***Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MQ/OSB/Active MQ in AWS,J2EE, Oracle Service Bus, IBM MQ, Active MQ, web service creation,IBM DataPower
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2957
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S