** * Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: Instructional Designer/Trainer
Location:, Hartford, CT
Duration: 10 Months
Interview Type: Phone or Skype
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, C2H,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
SCOPE OF WORK
This Statement of Work (SOW) establishes a baseline to identify the customer expectations and detailed specific services for Instructional Designer/Trainer
- Develop technical and training materials, including training curriculum, system user guides, quick reference guides and e-learning programs (Webinars, Web-based and Virtual resources) to support end-user training and implementation of the Connecticut Office Vital Records Electronic Registration System Project- Electronic Death Registry (EDRS) module. The EDRS Project development and implementation period is currently ongoing and will continue through 12/31/2020 with initial pilot program implementation of the VitalChek DAVE (Database Application for Vital Events) Death Registry module to begin in January 2020.
- Support e-learning technology initiatives, including webinars, online courses, e-learning and streaming video.
- Develop exercises and activities to enhance the learning process for all stakeholders.
- Provide technical support and assistance with project implementation, application testing, training coordination and scheduling, implementation and roll-out of the ConnVRS Death Registration System modules into State-wide Production.
- Interact directly with stakeholders, assist with stakeholder engagement, communication and reporting on EDRS application development, deployment and training.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of pilot program.
- Facilitate stakeholder user access and application onboarding.
- May be required to assist in providing helpdesk support to EDRS users upon application deployment
- Consult with subject matter experts to provide and develop course content and training curriculum, become a subject matter expert in the EDRS.
PLEASE REVIEW ATTACHED SOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS POSITION
02/03/2020 – 12/31/2020
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Electronic Death Registry (EDRS) module
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55358
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S