** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Instructional Design Consultant with Articulate Storyline 360
Duration: 9 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2
Experience: 5 YEARS
Preffer W2: U S C/G C/H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
Position supports and participates in the design, development, and implementation of a variety of online training courses, methods and materials for Public Assistance Programs. Specifically, position is tasked with the development and implementation of our Processed Based Training (PBT) set. PBT is heavily weighted toward eLearning delivery. This includes but is not limited to applying the full ADDIE cycle and working with the Staff Development Center’s teams, including the Design and Development team.
In collaboration with other training unit staff, position performs duties required for development and maintenance of the Public Assistance Programs policy and Colorado Benefits Management System (CBMS) online learning courses. Position works with other training staff to maintain, coordinate and implement a comprehensive training program to address the Public Assistance Programs training needs of eligibility workers statewide.
Through online learning and instructor led courses (synchronous and asynchronous) developed by this position, in conjunction with other training unit staff, this position ensures that statewide eligibility site workers process applications for Public Assistance Programs accurately in CBMS and in compliance with federal and state rules, regulations, policy and guidance. Materials and training developed and provided by this position are relied upon to ensure proper and accurate eligibility determinations. Inaccurate eligibility determinations can cause ineligible individuals to appear eligible, resulting in inappropriate payment of claims.
Position participates in all relevant meetings that pertain to the ongoing operations of Public Assistance Program Training procedures and policies. Position communicates, coordinates and meets with individuals within CDHS and HCPF program areas, eligibility sites, and other stakeholders and is responsible to ensure training needs are met and the Public Assistance Programs’ training is comprehensive. Position creates instructor led and web-based (synchronous and asynchronous) training course materials using Articulate Storyline 360 and other online authoring tools including Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia, and Audacity. Position assists in the development of high quality, comprehensive and accurate training courses and materials within management-established timelines. Through training development, this position supports program business goals, processes and increased technical versatility of training participants.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Consultant must perform all activities to the agreed upon the project plan and schedule. Work must be completed according to the specifications and standards set by the State. The consultant must:
· See “Description of Job” above
· Understand the existing and future needs of PBT and develop training materials (eLearning, instructor led materials, etc.; synchronous and asynchronous) that meet these needs
· As required, discuss project needs with existing SDC teams, project managers and business partners.
· Work to create detailed design documents for all workflows, work break down schedules, detailed functionality requirements based on the content outlines provide by the Regional Training Representative teams, and high-level business and technical requirement documents.
· Use existing training material templates as provided by the Design and Development team to complete all PBT training materials product development
· Design and develop training using Articulate Storyline 360, Articulate RISE, Camtasia, Snag-It, Audacity, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Adobe InDesign, audio recording equipment, and other provided software/hardware/equipment.
· Write script and record narration all eLearning and video materials
· Test all training product in SCORM Cloud
· Work with LMS team to upload content to appropriate web platforms
· Work with Evaluation team to ensure evaluation data meets the needs of the SDC and meets the needs of the training
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of training and its applications.
· Work with Cornerstone (LMS) components for reporting services.
· Complete all PBT deliverables within scope, on time, and within quality expectations
· Provide weekly project status and updates
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, SUBSTITUTIONS, CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT & APPEAL RIGHTS:
- Up to two years of experience professionally developing online training (eLearning) using various methods to engage adult learners. Specified experience developing eLearning training in software like Articulate Storyline 360, Captivate, etc.
- Experience developing online courses using Articulate Storyline 360 and its applications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred
- Professional experience working directly with Public Assistance Programs in the aspects of training and/or eligibility
- More than 2 years online (eLearning) course development experience
- At least 1 year developing InfoGraphics
- At least 1 year working with multi-media software applications
- Experience developing software training for adult learners
- Experience in developing instructor led training for adult learners
- Experience using Audacity and/or Camtasia (or other audio/visual software)
- Experience in Graphic Design
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Suite
- Familiarity using Adobe InDesign
- (eLearning) Course Development
More than 2 years online (eLearning) course development experience
- Adobe InDesign
- Articulate Storyline 360
Experience developing online courses using Articulate Storyline 360 and its applications
- Audacity and/or Camtasia
Experience using Audacity and/or Camtasia (or other audio/visual software)
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Google Suite
- Graphic Design
At least 1 year developing InfoGraphics
- Multi-media software applications experience
- Professional experience developing online training (eLearning) to engage adults
- Specified experience developing eLearning training in software Articulate Storyline 360 and for a SalesForce and/or data entry platform.
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Articulate Storyline 360, Captivate,eLearning,Adobe Acrobat,Adobe Illustrator,Adobe Photoshop
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 9 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2663, OOJ - 2258
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S