***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Infrastructure lead with OVM DevOps Healthcare (HIPAA CMS MEET – Desired)
Location : Des Moines, IA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 4 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 15 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
This position is a project-oriented position for the DHS ELIAS project.
This is an Infrastructure technical lead position that will start by learning the environment from State, Contract, and Accenture System Integration staff, working with the Division of Information Technology to develop a plan to achieve the key activities mentioned below and implement those plans. As a leader, this individual will need to build relationships with relevant partners and strive to meet this position’s critical activities with the eventual goal of leading other infrastructure technology staff on the project. The individual will need to dive in figure out solutions to barriers when they arise.
- Review, maintain, and approve the technical infrastructure roadmap for the project.
- Prepare and implement lift and shift approach for applications to get migrated to what was formerly known as Cloud Foundry for in-house VX rack virtual environment for Dev/Test, Production, and Disaster Recovery setup.
- Prepare and implement a lift and shift approach for the data center migration to a commercial datacenter.
- Monitor and Keep the Hardware stack and its licensing up to date.
- Monitor and Keep the Software stack and its licensing up to date.
- Review and improve the DevOps practices and maturity of the project
- Improve DevOps Automation and testing automation.
- Backup the primary technical lead on the project
- Reviewing and approving interface agreement documents and Design documents
- Reviewing technical and non-functional user stories
- Attending and approving non-functional and Technical user story demos
- Partner interface management and facilitation
- Review and approve release stream management procedures and requirements
- Federal Partner interface documentation review and design
- Develop a complete understanding of the process guidelines, offer suggestions for improvements, and continuously monitor to ensure they are getting followed
- Participate in weekly project meetings including but not limited to Backlog Health, Risk and Issues, Release meetings, ORA, SOS, etc.
- Contribute appropriate oversight and follow up as needed on the information getting presented.
- Investigate issues identified by the team leads for discussion and resolution and escalate to the Project Business Lead if needed.
- Ensure SI Contractor delivers on time with high quality and support the efforts of the State teams
- Participate in Program Increment Planning weeks that get modeled off the Safe Agile Framework
- Expertise in infrastructure architecture disciplines – 15 years REQUIRED
- Experience in VMware – 10 years REQUIRED
- Experience in Virtualization automation experience using vRealize – 5 years REQUIRED
- Experience using Oracle Virtual Machines (OVM stack) – 10 years REQUIRED
- Experience managing technical infrastructure and DevOps resources and team. – 10 years REQUIRED
- Experience with hardware virtualizations – 10 years REQUIRED
- Experience with DevOps pipelines regarding a Linux based Java/Oracle stack. – 10 years REQUIRED
- Experience working in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) environments. – 10 years REQUIRED
- Experience with working and leading large collaborative teams on infrastructure change projects. – 10 years REQUIRED
- Experience with managing hardware and software licensing and upgrade paths. – 10 years REQUIRED
- Experience in working on Agile team – – 8 years REQUIRED
- Experience in Project management – – 10 years REQUIRED
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills – REQUIRED
HIGHLY DESIRED (Will set candidates apart from others).
- Expertise in application and data architecture disciplines
- Experience with programming languages and platforms based on a Linux based Java and Oracle stack
- Experience in legacy mainframe and distributed side platforms, including .net and SQL server technologies
- Experience in containerizing applications using Kubernetes
- Experience with hardware virtualization automation using tools like Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Experience with Datacenter moves and Cloud implementations
- Experience leading Web-based testing projects
- Experience in Medicaid/Human Services/Healthcare IT Industry
- Knowledge of HIPAA rules, CMS guidelines, and current MITA standards
- Experience with MEET and MELC requirements
- Knowledge of MARS-e testing requirements
- Possess excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Oracle Security Stack with (OAM, OIM, OID)
- Experience with SAFe, Agile methodologies.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: VMware,Oracle Virtual Machines,DevOps,Linux,Java/Oracle stack,Project management,Agile
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 4 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2692
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S