**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Help/Service Desk Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 9 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2,1099
Experience: 5 YEARS
Purpose Built Schools Atlanta (PBSA) is seeking the services of an Information Technology Specialist to provide direct first-line technical support to all stakeholders in the organization. The Information Technology Specialist will be assigned to two schools in the PBSA cluster and will be the first point of contact for all technical inquiries, also providing periodic support to cluster staff members.
- Build strong relationships with the school administration team, including but not limited to the Principal, Assistant Principal, Main Office staff, and media specialists.
- Monitor support tickets for assigned locations, troubleshoot, and resolve issues reported.
- Document all work performed, including steps, within the ticketing system for audit and knowledgebase purposes.
- Record and submit checklists or other documentation as required for upward reporting and accountability.
- Assist Information Technology Manager in the purchase and procurement of all technology equipment for each of the buildings in the Purpose Built Schools Atlanta cluster, excluding network and server equipment.
- Maintain punctual attendance during school hours and be present during all testing blackout days. Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM | 30-minute unpaid lunch. Start and end times are subject to vary based on school events and activities.
- Escalate complex issues to the Information Technology Manager as the first point of contact.
- Support a team environment with the Information Technology Manager as well as the other Information Technology Support Technician, incorporating the Media Specialist and Technical Liaisons where needed.
- Perform support activities including but not limited to:
- o Proactively check the status of computer labs & media center computers daily
- o Maintain and update Chromebook carts for student use.
- o Routine check of classroom interactive whiteboards and projectors to ensure that they are functional.
- o Ensure “test readiness” for standardized tests by updating carts and lab equipment.
- o Troubleshoot and resolve minor wireless and network issues.
- o Install OS updates and patches on Apple and Windows-based PC devices.
- o Install, configure, and support network printing devices.
- o Maintain work areas/ spaces, including but not limited to MDF/ IDF rooms.
- o Coordinate removal of obsolete equipment as required.
- o Serve as the first point of contact for Media Center Specialists/Technical Liaisons for one-to-one student devices as needed.
- o Assist with the deployment of new equipment.
- o Maintain and regularly review an inventory of all PBSA owned information technology equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate degree (preferred) in a related technical field or equivalent training and certifications.
- Recent experience working in an academic institution, preferably K-12 education.
- Demonstrated knowledge of information system hardware and software troubleshooting skills and problem resolution.
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters ethically.
- Sound organizational skills and an ability to recognize and change work priorities in a timely fashion.
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office and G-Suite programs to create, format, and execute administrative tasks.
- Must have a driver’s license and dependable personal vehicle.
08/03/2020 – 05/28/2021
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Microsoft Office and G-Suite,K-12 Education
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2157
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.