***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Informatica Developer
Location : Washington DC
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long term
Interview Type : Skype
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Provide technical support for the Master Data Management environment (Master Data Repository).
- Monitor and maintain all the customer data processes such as match/merge, data profiling, standardization, and data enrichment.
- Ensure system issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitor and evaluate daily data and customer processes to meet the daily SLA for Master Data Management environment.
- Work effectively with Technology Operations/Infrastructure teams to ensure continued operations and maintenance of the data platforms
- Implement fixes for identified data and customer data processing issues
- Leverage standard Issue, Problem and Change Management ITIL toolset in tracking and providing status on support work activities.
- Coordinate the necessary operations documentation and standards required for compliance and identified best practices.
- Perform all software upgrades and patching partnering with the necessary Infrastructure teams.
- Keeps management, team members and business stakeholders informed of critical issues, status, changes, etc.
- 5-7+ years of experience working with Informatica MDM
- Previous experience working in MDM including creating BES services and building real-time match and merge solutions
- Experience or strong working knowledge of MDM concepts and complete workflow Experience in Power Center ETL tool is added advantage
- Well versed with the Informatica end-to-end application, from the Architecture to the delivery with various sources and Targets
- Track record in working various types of projects, OLAP, OLTP, Data Warehousing, Migration, BI Solutions project
Demonstrates ability to break down a problem to manageable pieces and implement effective, timely solutions
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Informatica MDM,ETL,OLAP, OLTP, Data Warehousing, Migration, BI Solutions
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: longterm
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2892
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S