*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Informatica ETL Lead
Location: Glastonbury CT
Duration: Long term,
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 7 YEARS
Job Description :
· Having 7+yrs of total experience with strong in DW fundaments and Data Modelling concepts
· Should be in good in coming up/architecting blue prints for BI ETL
· Should be able to articulate business requirements and design ETL
· Should be able to build road-map for the projects and drive them for execution
· Should be able to handle projects in onsite-offshore model.
· Should be able to dirt his hands in ETL Informatica if required.
· Should have team handling and lead experience to drive teams.
· Experience in Informatica Powercenter, Workflow Manager and Workflow Designer
· Experience in Workflow Monitor, Repository Manager.
· Good knowledge in Databases SQL Server/Oracle.
· Good knowledge on scheduling engines like Control-M/ASG-Zena
· Any experience on Netezza would be added advantage.
· Good in Performance Tuning related activities
· Good Analytical and trouble shooting skills
· Good in estimations & planning
· Effective communication Skills(oral and written)
· Should have experience of 3-4 BI life cycle implementations
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: SQL Server , /ASG , Control , BI , MsoHyperlink , cycle , Oracle , ETL
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S