***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Informatica Developer (Strong MDM)
Location : NW Washington, DC (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long Term Renewable
Interview Type : Skype Or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5+ years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Job Description :
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Needs very strong Informatica MDM
• Develop and maintain complex ETL mappings, workflows, and UNIX shell scripts in a Data Warehouse environment, based on technical specifications and other supporting documentation, using Informatica PowerCenter, Unix Shell Scripts, advanced SQL, and Autosys/Tidal Enterprise Scheduler.
• Provide input for the creation of technology related project documents including functional and detailed design documents ensuring that the design meets requirements and is detailed enough to provide to development teams.
• Participate in the rollout of any changes to the production environment and the setting of new standards using change control, documentation, and full communication with the operations and support.
• Ensure compliance with technical best practices, standards, and policies.
• Gather/document business requirements, analyzing current technology, data, and processes versus potential to create recommended solutions.
• Analyze complex cross functional problems, quickly grasp concepts related to industry specific design/development and articulate them concisely to foster project team collaboration.
• Work with the IT lead and coordinate development, testing, and implementation phases ensuring that all deliverables meet expectations.
• Work well under pressure and work independently or as part of a team.
• Support the Data Quality Program, including the creation and execution of DQ queries using Informatica IDQ and JIRA
• 5 years of hands-on experience using Informatica MDM
• 2+ years of data integration experience in a lead role, preferably in financial services industry.
• 5+ years of Informatica ETL experience in both batch and real-time or near real-time data integration.
• 1+ years of experience in any of the object oriented programming language such as Python, Java preferred.
• Experience in Data Modeling using ER Studio– Dimensional Modeling, Canonical Modeling
• Strong experience with one or more RDBMS platforms (DB2, Oracle, etc.) and UNIX Scripting is required.
• Knowledge or experience in Informatica Data Quality, data modeling and data design of data warehouse, data marts, data lakes is preferable.
• Understanding of AWS Data Services like RDS, Redshift, S3, Athena, Glue, Kinesis, EMR.
• Experience with Big Data approaches and technologies including: Hadoop, AWS, Spark, Kafka, Hive is preferable.
• Excellent meeting facilitation and presentation skills, with best in class customer service orientation and multi-tasking ability.
• Experience working in Waterfall/Agile development methodologies.
• A team player with excellent communication skills, logical thinking and analytical skills.
Bachelor’s degree (Preferably Computer Science, Information Systems) with 7+ years or Master’s degree(Preferably Computer Science, Information Systems) with 5+ years of experience
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*****
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Informatica MDM, data integration, Informatica ETL, RDBMS, Data Modeling
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: Long Term Renewable Contract
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2813
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.