***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Informatica Developer
Location : NW Washington, DC
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long term
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Informatica MDM
- Informatica DPM
- Develop and maintain complex ETL mappings, workflows, and UNIX shell scripts in a Data Warehouse environment, based on technical specifications and other supporting documentation, using Informatica PowerCenter, Unix Shell Scripts, advanced SQL, and Autosys/Tidal Enterprise Scheduler.
- Provide input for the creation of technology-related project documents including functional and detailed design documents ensuring that the design meets requirements and is detailed enough to provide to development teams.
- Participate in the rollout of any changes to the production environment and the setting of new standards using change control, documentation, and full communication with the operations and support.
- Ensure compliance with technical best practices, standards and policies.
- Gather/document business requirements, analyzing current technology, data, and processes versus potential to create recommended solutions.
- Analyze complex cross functional problems, quickly grasp concepts related to industry specific design/development and articulate them concisely to foster project team collaboration.
- Work with the IT lead and coordinate development, testing, and implementation phases ensuring that all deliverables meet expectations.
- Work well under pressure and work independently or as part of a team.
- Support the Data Quality Program, including the creation and execution of DQ queries using Informatica IDQ and JIRA
Bachelor’s degree(Preferably Computer Science, Information Systems) with 7+ years or Master’s degree(Preferably Computer Science, Information Systems) with 5+ years of experience in design, development, and implementation with distributed applications involving Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience using Informatica, DB2, SQL Server, and Unix.
- 2+ years of data integration experience in a lead role, preferably in the financial services industry.
- 5+ years of Informatica ETL experience in both batch and real-time or near real-time data integration.
- 1+ years of experience in any of the object-oriented programming language such as Python, Java preferred.
- Experience in Data Modeling using ER Studio– Dimensional Modeling, Canonical Modeling
- Strong experience with one or more RDBMS platforms (DB2, Oracle, etc.) and UNIX Scripting is required.
- Knowledge or experience in Informatica Data Quality, data modeling and data design of data warehouse, data marts, data lakes is preferable.
- Understanding of AWS Data Services like RDS, Redshift, S3, Athena, Glue, Kinesis, EMR.
- Experience with Big Data approaches and technologies including: Hadoop, AWS, Spark, Kafka, Hive is preferable.
- Excellent meeting facilitation and presentation skills, with best in class customer service orientation and multi-tasking ability.
- Experience working in Waterfall/Agile development methodologies.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, logical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to be flexible, decision-oriented, and motivated
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with conflicting deadlines proactively.
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Data Warehouse,Hadoop, AWS, Spark, Kafka,,ETL,Informatica PowerCenter, Unix Shell Scripts, advanced SQL, and Autosys/Tidal Enterprise
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: longterm
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2731
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S