**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Identity & Access Management Systems Support Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 10 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
Identity & Access Management Systems Support Analyst
The Governor’s Office of Information Technology Identity and Access Management (IAM) work unit is responsible for how users within an organization are given an identity and how it is protected. This includes protecting applications, data, and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization. The Identity Access Management Systems Support Analyst will be responsible for assisting with maintaining and implementing Identity Governance Administration systems including the One Identity Manager and One Identity Data Governance Edition. The analyst will work closely with the IAM Supervisor, Project Manager, IAM team, customers and other stakeholders.
In addition to those responsibilities listed above, the IAM Systems Support analyst may be required to:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of IAM systems by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair
- Assist with implementing new technologies and decommissioning legacy
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Review technical designs, process and procedures for accuracy
- Research proficient methods, best practice and industry standards for Identity and Access Management
- Responsible for assisting with data management framework, processes and best practices
This position facilitates Identity and Access Management. The position is liable for assisting Senior Analysts and Supervisors with the system administration of multiple systems that IAM is responsible for. Provides second and third level technical support to the project team, end users and OIT functional groups. It is the responsibility of the IAM System Support analyst to manage Identity and Access within all IGA Systems.
- The Identity & Access Management Systems Support Analyst is responsible for knowledge of least privilege methodology, role based access control, security regulations, support which includes ticket management, customer services, permissions and groups.
- A successful candidate will have experience with Systems Administration and Applications including Active Directory and IGA systems.
- Due to the importance of this position, it is expected that a person supporting IGA has troubleshooting skills with networking and computer systems, can multitask, work in a fast paced environment while providing excellent customer service.
- Experience and comfort with complex data environments in order to champion the best fit for data governance.
- Prior experience with information security best practices is a plus.
- Advanced analytical problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze datasets and present in a format that facilitates senior management decision making.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a multi-tasking environment Strong communications skills & facilitation experience across all levels of leadership
Terms and Conditions:
As a condition of employment you may be required to submit to additional background checks and/or screenings during the course of your employment with OIT.
Contract staff is required to observe the Colorado Cyber Security Policies, as published and updated by the Office of Cyber Security. These policies provide guidelines concerning vendor security controls and vendor reporting and monitoring. Please reference Policy P-CCSP-005 concerning vendor management.
08/10/2020 – 06/30/2021
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Cyber Security,Active Directory,IAM,Troubleshooting
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2182
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S